She shoved her ass closer to me, shouting, "Harder!" My hand met her ass cheek again, harder, like she asked me to. Another loud yelp left her luscious full lips, taunting me again. "Is that all you've got?"

I smacked the same spot, asking, "Do you enjoy being a brat?"

"I fucking love being a brat with you. You deserve to be treated like what you are—a motherfucking asshole." I chuckled under my breath, and another slap to her ass followed right after. "Oh my God, Callum. Just fuck me already!" she begged, shoving her ass into me. "As always, you're showing how much of a coward you are."

"If you want my cock to fuck your pussy, tell me whose it belongs to. If you just answer the question like a good girl, you'll get everything you want," I responded, sliding my cock between her wet folds. And just to give her a little push, I shoved the head of my cock into her pussy, held it there for a second, and when a sound of excitement left Eloise's lips, I pulled out.

"Quit teasing me, Callum!"

"You're the one prolonging this, Eloise. I'm just as anxious as you are to get some satisfaction, but you're making things more difficult than they have to be."

She quickly pressed her ass against me, wiggled it, and shouted, "Oh my God... Fine! I'm yours, Callum! I'm fucking yours, all right? Does that make you happy? Now fuck me before I tell you to fuck off. Just make sure to use a fucking condom. Who the fuck knows what you caught from whatever woman you were with in New York?"

I leaned over Eloise, and in her ear, while holding my cock at the mouth of her entrance, I enlightened her, "Newsflash, I didn't fuck anyone in New York. I could have. But I didn't. I couldn't. You want to know why?"

"Why," she groaned, wiggling her ass to get my cock inside her.

"Because a certain woman has held my interest for months, and I haven't been able to get that woman off my mind. A green-eyed hottie with the most amazing body, beautiful face, wonderful smile, and bratty attitude has consumed me. She consumed my mind, heart, and soul so much I couldn't see fucking a woman that wasn't her. That's why..." I lowered to my pants and fished the condom out of my pocket. Then, using my teeth, I tore open the package and dropped the wrapping to the ground when I rolled the rubber onto my shaft.

In one slow thrust, I was inside her warmness and held it in place until I knew her pussy had adjusted to my size before I started fucking my girl. The tightness of her heat wrapped around my cock thrilled me. "Fuck, Eloise. Your pussy was made perfectly for me. So tight and warm, and so fucking wet for me."

"Fuck me hard, Callum. I need a good fuck right now. I need all this anger and sadness I've felt all day to be fucked out of my system," she begged breathlessly.

With my hands firmly gripping her hips, I started thrusting in and out of her like my life depended on it. And because she begged me to fuck her hard, I did. I didn't mind her being angry. I like mad women. The more furious they are, the better—especially when having sex with them. But I didn't want her feeling glum, and if she was still saddened because of her brother, Max, I'll give her what she wanted—a good fuck to take the sadness away and bring her to euphoria.

She howled, and I moaned.

I reached for her hair, gripped and pulled while hovering over her. Then, when I brought her mouth to mine, I roughly kissed her lips. "I love how you moan, fit around me, and fight me." I reached around her front side, and as I rubbed her clit while fucking her heat hard and fast, I said, "This tight little pussy of yours is my gateway to heaven. My mouth and cock could spend all day and night between your legs. It's fucking perfect."