"And what's your name sweetie?" Jacob asks as he kneels down in front of Nicholas' sister. 
"Emily." She whispers. 
"She's kind of shy, but she loves you Jordan." Nicholas informs us.  
"That's okay, I'm kind of shy too." I wink at Emily as she smiles up at me. 

"Do you have anything for us to sign?" Jacob asks as the young girl nods and passes him a photo of the two of us.
"Why don't we take a photo together?" I ask Emily who nods quickly. Nicholas passes me his phone so I can take some silly selfies with his little sister. 

Before handing Nicholas' phone back to him, I quickly save my number in his phone. "I just put my number in your phone, we'll have to catch up when we get back home. We'll introduce you to Bay and Mel if you haven't already met them." I smile kindly, passing his phone back. 
"That sounds good. I don't think I've met them yet." Nicholas confirms. 

"Sorry dude, but you have to move on." Security told Nicholas and Emily.
"It was nice to officially meet you Nicholas." I smile towards the teenage boy.
"You too." He smiles back, before ushering his sister on. "Let's go Emily."

~~~

"You guys are actually the worst." I exclaim as the boys overrule Mahogany and I, once again.
"That's what you get for being the only girls." Shawn teases.
"Yeah, but now there are seventeen of you guys and two of us." Mahogany whines as Jacob gives her a pity hug.

"But we always get pizza." I whine as I look at the group.
"But no one wants Chipotle but you two." Connor points out.
"You're annoying." I mope, glaring at the boys. 

"It's okay beautiful, I'm here for you." JC places himself beside me, cheering me up straight away.
"Well, this definitely helps." I swoon as I stare at JC like a love-sick puppy.

"Order the pizza while she's distracted." Jacob instructs Ricky. 
"I may have the JC Caylen in front of me, but it doesn't mean I can't hear you oh dear brother." I growl.
"You'll get over it and live." He laughs.

"Do you guys want to go to the amusement park tomorrow?" Aaron asks. "I hear that it's huge."
"Oh, that actually sounds like a good idea." Sam encourages the thought.
"Whereabouts is it?" Connor wonders. 

"You don't have to worry about that." Cam brushes the boy off and I click.
"You two have already planned this, haven't you?" I quiz Aaron and Cameron.
"But of course." Aaron laughs. "So we're going."

The night continues as we have multiple conversations going on at once. The pizza arrived and the boys definitely ordered too many. However, we make it our life purpose to finish all the food, which has led us here to everyone being so full that it hurts. 

"I am officially never eating again." Matt whines after we finish eating. 
"You say that now, but wait till tomorrow." Carter jokes. 

The room falls silent as we all stare at each other, absolutely exhausted. I puff as I stand up and grab some pillows and blankets off the couch and throw them in the middle of the group on the floor. I pull my own blanket with me as I nuzzle in between Gilinsky and Nash on the floor, getting comfortable. The rest of the group follow my actions and get comfortable around the room.

"Are you comfortable there Jords?" Gilinsky laughs as I lean into him.
"Mm, yep." I smile, lazily resting my head on his shoulder. 
"Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable beside a certain bandana-wearing brunette?" He teases in a whisper, causing me to shush him.

"How did you-" I begin.
"You guys just kind of gravitate towards each other, and you always look for each other, it's cute." Jack shrugs and I stare at him, mouth agape. 
"It is that obvious?" I whisper. 

"Your secret is safe with me." He replies. "Although, that boy is clearly interested in you, otherwise he wouldn't be staring at us right now."
"No, he's not." I scoff at Jack, not believing him at all. I look across the room and catch Taylor staring right back at me. I send him a soft smile and then bite my lip as I look away. "Okay, maybe he was staring."

Jack laughs as we return our attention back to the group. 
"What are we talking about?" I ask no one in particular.
"About you two." Mahogany motions between myself and my twin. "About your family."