Chapter 22

In the early morning of the next day, Tan Zhihuai woke up very early, but just after waking up, he heard 008 chattering in his head before he woke up.

    "Host, Best Actor Fu asked someone to delete that photo." 008 said.

    "En." Tan Zhihuai replied in a daze.

    008: "After you fell asleep last night, Actor Fu stared at you for four hours and 12 minutes. I think there is something wrong with him." "What's the problem?

    " Tan Zhihuai yawned and sat up. The place next to him was cold, obviously Fu Xingyue got up early.

    When asked by Tan Zhihuai, 008 was really caught by the question, "It just feels a little strange."

    Tan Zhihuai said, "Maybe he thinks I look good when I sleep, so he wants to watch it for a while."

    008 is full of data The little head of the host can't react, but the host is so smart, there must be nothing wrong, "Yeah, the host is right." In the middle of the blink of an eye,

    Liang Xiaoji did not appear again during this period, and no photos of Tan Zhihuai were circulated on the Internet. All is calm.

    On the way to the airport, Tan Zhihuai sat on Fu Xingyue's lap, looked up at him, reluctantly said: "Mr. Fu, I will miss you." Under Fu Xingyue's ten thousand instructions, Tan Zhihuai was not out Call him master in front of people.

    "Well, I'll miss you too." Fu Xingyue rubbed Tan Zhihuai's head, his brows were gentle, "I'm going on a business trip for a few days, so I'll come to see you when I come back." Tan Zhihuai was sucking on Fu Xingyue's

    neck His eyes lit up when he heard the words, and he said crisply: "Master is so kind!"

    As soon as Tan Zhihuai said this, Zheng Zheng, who was driving in the front seat, almost lost his grip on the steering wheel, and the tires of the car slid and almost slipped to the other side. Going down a driveway, a harsh horn sounded from behind.

    He hurriedly adjusted the steering wheel, subconsciously glanced at the rearview mirror, and met his boss's cold warning eyes, immediately broke out in a cold sweat, swallowed with difficulty, it's over, the bonus must be gone.

    But the boss played really well!

    Owner.

    What is this called?

    The filming location is set in Bingcheng, and each leading actor can only bring one assistant. Tan Zhihuai has no assistant, and Yang Huiyuan is very busy recently, so Zheng Jin is very honored to get this job.

    Tan Zhihuai bid farewell to Fu Xingyue with tears in his eyes, and then happily boarded the plane to Bingcheng with Zheng Jin.

    "Brother Zheng, I want to eat dried fish." As soon as he boarded the plane, Zheng Zheng received Tan Zhihuai's first request.

    Seeing Tan Zhihuai so sad just now, Zheng Jin, who thought Tan Zhihuai would at least be immersed in parting emotions for a while, was stunned, "Alright Young Master Tan, I'll get it for you." The dried fish was given to Tan Zhihuai by Fu

    Xingyue One of the little treats that I made, along with other candy treats stuffed a big box and a big backpack.

    Before setting off, Zheng Zheng had already memorized the hundreds of precautions for raising cats sent by Fu Xingyue by heart, so he naturally knew what to do now.

    But soon, Zheng Zheng discovered that the matters needing attention and the reality did not match up at all.

    Like now.