Chapter 17

After catching two more, Tan Zhihuai weighed the weight in his hand and felt that it was almost ready, so he brought the fish to the kitchen, "Mr. Fu, the fish is here." "Well, it's hard work." Fu Xingyue had

    already After steaming the rice, he looked down at the seven or eight large fish in the bucket, "So many?" "

    I also want to eat steamed fish, fried fish slices, sweet and sour fish, raw fried fish, and fish balls." Tan Zhihuai reported the names of the dishes one by one.

    Fu Xingyue looked into Tan Zhihuai's eyes, and said slowly, "I can't finish one meal." "

    If I can't finish today, I will eat it tomorrow. You said you would raise me, you won't go back on it!" Tan Zhihuai The expression was very angry, and the eye circles turned red on the spot, as if Fu Xingyue was a scumbag.

    Tan Zhihuai spoke too fast, and 008 had no time to stop it. Originally, it only guessed that Fu Xingyue might know Tan Zhihuai's identity, but now it was equivalent to being directly pointed out by Tan Zhihuai. Is Tan Zhihuai sent to the research institute?

    Just when 008 was worried, Fu Xingyue smiled, and he patted Tan Zhihuai's head, "I don't regret it, but if you catch them in advance, they won't taste good if they die. I mean, eat two for lunch today." , put the rest back, and eat them at night before catching them, anyway, they won’t run away, don’t you think so?”

As soon as these words came out, Tan Zhihuai burst into tears, “Then I want to eat this and this. ’ He pointed to the two biggest ones.

    "Okay." Fu Xingyue picked out the two fish, and said: "Remember to put the rest back, don't eat them raw." "Got it." Tan Zhihuai muttered in a low voice, "I'm not an uncivilized cat , I wouldn’t eat fish raw.” Then he carried the bucket and walked towards the fish pond again.

    008 was stunned at this moment, how could human beings accept the setting of a cat turning into a human so calmly? If it hadn't confirmed that there would only be one tasker in each world, it would almost have thought that Fu Xingyue was also an outsider.

However, considering that everyone's acceptance is different, Fu Xingyue should be the type who believes in strange powers and gods, and 008 feels that he is so rare and strange.

    "His reaction just now proves that he already knew that I was a cat." Tan Zhihuai squatted by the fish pond, gently placed his fingers on the water, and the fish rushed to kiss his fingers, "Xiaoba, what do you think?" "

    Yes, yes." Unexpectedly, Tan Zhihuai would say that suddenly, 008 was a little guilty, and didn't notice the unusually calm tone of Tan Zhihuai.

    Tan Zhihuai: "Did you hide me?"

    008 was beating his heart. It did hide Tan Zhihuai. When he found out that Fu Xingyue knew Tan Zhihuai's identity, he didn't inform him immediately, "I'm sorry, host, I was the host seven days ago. He found out that he knew your identity, but he didn’t tell you at the time.”

    Tan Zhihuai smiled when he heard the words, and his voice became soft again, “I forgive you this time, don’t do this in the future, we are good partners, I I hope we trust each other."

    The system has the authority to hide some things from the host, but 008 only feels that he has committed a heinous crime at the moment. The host trusts him so much, but he actually conceals information from the host. It quickly promised: "There will never be a next time!"

    "Yeah, I believe in you, Xiao Ba." Tan Zhihuai smiled.

    008 was so moved, "I will never let down the host's trust!"