Even through the phone, Yang Huiyuan could hear Sheng Junyao's tone However, he didn't care about what happened to Sheng Junyao, "You find a quiet place, I have something to ask you." "

Then I'll ask the foreman to ask for leave for a while, remember you owe me a favor, wait for me You have to invite me to dinner during the holidays! Recently, I eat construction site meals every day, and my mouth has faded."

" Okay."

A few minutes later, the other end of the phone quieted down, and Sheng Junyao's voice became clear, "Please trouble Young Master Yang personally Call me? Didn't I make it clear to you? Your baby is clean, and I didn't even touch him.

"That's not it."

"Then what's the matter? Speed, I only asked for ten minutes off."

Many questions emerged in his mind, and finally Yang Huiyuan just asked safely: "Have you ever contacted Fu Yingdi in private? "

"Why are you asking this?" Sheng Junyao's tone was obviously a little frightened, "I don't know that fierce god."

Sheng Junyao didn't seem to say anything, but he seemed to have said everything. It's not easy to get along with. Sheng Junyao has probably been taught a lesson. Yang Huiyuan was silent for a moment, "That's it, it's okay. I'll treat you to dinner next time." "Lend me another

20,000 yuan."

"No, I I haven't paid your salary yet."

"I've made up my mind, I'll come back after a few months to pursue your baby Pimple, and when he becomes mine, I'll tell him not to pay you." Hearing that Sheng

Junyao Not kidding, Yang Huiyuan rubbed his slightly twitching temples, and said expressionlessly: "Get lost."

After calling Yuan Shu and Yang Huiyuan back, Tan Zhihuai opened WeChat again, and all the celebrities he had contacted in it were given He sent a condolence message, he replied briefly, and then went downstairs to wait for Fu Xingyue.

Today is Monday, and Fu Xingyue is going to the company for a meeting in the afternoon. He is expected to be home at five o'clock, and it is now four fifty.

Tan Zhihuai changed back to its original shape, and slowly went downstairs with graceful small steps. With Tan Zhihuai moving in, many things have been added to the layout of the villa at this time, cat toys, cat scratching boards, and big cats can be seen everywhere. From the climbing frame, it can be seen that there are cat families.

As usual, he inspected his own territory, and Tan Zhihuai walked towards the yard. Since Tan Zhihuai arrived, the fence around the catnip flower bed has been removed, and it is very convenient to smoke catnip.

When Tan Zhihuai is in a good mood, he will go to play.

However, as soon as he walked into the yard, Tan Zhihuai noticed an uninvited guest outside the railing not far away.

It was a fat orange cat, sitting outside the railing, staring at the catnip through the gaps of the newly planted rose vines, its eyes were full of covetousness, but it didn't come in for some reason.

Tan Zhihuai glanced at it, didn't communicate with it, just jumped onto the soft chair by the flower bed and lay down on his stomach.

"Xiaoju, Xiaoju?"

At this moment, there was a cry not far away, obviously looking for the fat cat.

Due to the orange cat's overly fat body, its owner quickly locked in its location.