Mr. Fu? Fu Yingdi?!" Yang Huiyuan's voice was distorted.

    "Yeah, I'll text you the information later."

    Hanging up the phone, Tan Zhihuai opened the SMS page and asked Fu Xingyue, "Mr. Fu, what is your ID number?" Fu Xingyue

    took the phone and entered it in the chat. Enter your ID number in the box.

    At this time, the two were very close, and Tan Zhihuai was surrounded by the fragrance of Fu Xingyue's body. He touched his belly, raised his head and said pitifully: "I'm hungry."

    Fu Xingyue smiled, "There is a barbecue grill over there, I want to eat I'll grill anything."

    "Fish!"

    When Fu Xingyue was grilling fish for Tan Zhihuai, Yuan Shu came over with a glass of juice and walked to Tan Zhihuai's side.

    This is the first time that Tan Zhihuai met Yuan Shu. In the plot, the director Yuan is regarded as the male protagonist's bole. He likes his acting skills and recommends many crews for him. It's a supporting role.

    Yuan Shu is as tall as Fu Xingyue, with a fierce aura. Even with a smile, people can't feel the warmth. He looks scarier than Fu Xingyue. This may be the reason why the hero in the plot is respected and kept at a distance from him.

    After coming over, Yuan Shu didn't speak immediately, but looked Tan Zhihuai up and down.

    Tan Zhihuai leaned towards Fu Xingyue with a small stool, with a nervous expression, "Hi, Director Yuan."

    Fu Xingyue reached out and stroked Tan Zhihuai's head reassuringly, before shifting his gaze to Yuan Shu.

    Yuan Shu stared at Fu Xingyue touching Tan Zhihuai's hand, and then said to Tan Zhihuai: "Zhihuai, I'm preparing a play, and there is still a lack of a role. I want to invite you to play." 008:

    " Host, he's talking about the male number one in "Black and White Realm"!" In the plot, Bai Xuran starred in this drama, and Bai Xuran was very popular in the first place, but after acting in this drama, he even won awards and got soft hands , In one fell swoop, he became the little actor in China.

    If Tan Zhihuai accepts this role, the blow to the Son of Destiny will be huge!

    Just when 008 was happily thinking about the beautiful life where the counterattack value was earned, he only heard Tan Zhihuai say: "But I have never acted before, and my acting skills are not good." 008: "..." Forget it, as long as the host is happy    , Anyway, the counterattack value is more than half now, regardless of the final success or failure, the energy that can be obtained in the final settlement should be enough to travel to the next world.

    Sure enough, it is energy, but I don't know how the settlement channel is.

    008, who was wandering in thought, didn't notice the thoughtful look in Tan Zhihuai's slightly drooping eyes.

    "It's okay, the role fits your personality quite well, so it should be easy to act." Yuan Shu said, "I sent the script to your agent, you should think about it carefully and give me a reply before the end of the month." Give Tan Zhihuai a business card, "You can also call me privately."

    "Okay, thank you Director Yuan." Tan Zhihuai took the business card and was about to say a few more words when he suddenly saw Fu Xingyue put the grilled fish on the plate , even if he didn't care about Yuan Shu, he waited eagerly for the grilled fish to come.

Fu Xingyue brought the fish to Tan Zhihuai, glanced at Yuan Shu, the repelling intent in his eyes was obvious, Yuan Shu glanced at the fruit juice in his hand, and cast a wait-and-see look at Fu Xingyue, then Walked away with long legs.