ʰ.TWO.ʰ

I shivered, my breath hitching in the back of my throat as Mingi's hands roamed my body, his lips touching every inch of my neck.

I knew this was coming as soon as I closed the door to his car. But for some reason, I was nervous.

I'd had sex before, many times. I was always instantly ready, back arched and waiting to receive, or kissing someone's neck to leave my mark. I found romantic encounters to be boring, but sexual encounters NEVER got boring. I wasn't particularly a whore, I just had friends that I had sex with from time to time. Some were past partners, others were just friends. Nothing serious.

But this... this felt different.

I struggled to move my hands to his waist, holding them in place for a moment to stop him from grinding against me. I fumbled with his belt for a bit, getting slightly frustrated that I couldn't see what I was working with.

"Calm down Joongie." Mingi whispered, chilling me to the bone.

I whined, continuing my struggle, "But I need more." I huffed as I finally undid his belt, wasting no time before unzipping his pants and shoving my hand inside.

I began to palm Mingi through his underwear, reveling in the sounds of his quiet moans as he bucked his hips into my hand. He was a decent size, not too big but definitely not too small. I could feel a slight curve to his cock, one that was most definitely due to his "alone time".

But it excited me more. A new shape to mold myself around.

"Calm down Mingi." I cooed, giving his dick a gentle squeeze and smirking at his reaction. He tensed up a bit, letting out a moan.

He looked down at me, placing his hands on the bed on either side of my head, "You're the one making me this way." He brushed some of the hair out of my face, "You're making me go insane."

Instead of responding, I began to sit up. Once our heads were at the same level I pushed his face against mine, kissing him passionately.

No words could describe how badly I wanted him inside me.

As we kissed, Mingi began to undress me, starting with my shirt before ripping my pants off to expose my lower half. He started to feel me up again before stopping at my crotch.

Mingi looked down with a puzzled expression, letting out a laugh before looking me in the eyes again, "I'm starting to think that you should be the one fucking me." He remarked, stroking my cock slowly.

I was pretty well endowed, my dick was above average, but I preferred to only use it with women. With men, I preferred to sit back and let them do whatever they pleased.

"I'm too pretty to fuck you." I smirked, "I'd rather you ruin me."

Mingi raised an eyebrow, stopping his movements, "You're a freak, aren't you?"

I shrugged, "Only when hot men pin me down and make me theirs." I purred, running my hand through his hair.

Mingi chuckled, resuming his movements. His speed quickened against my dick and I let out a moan, arching my back, "Then I'll make sure you keep coming back for more."

Mingi leaned down and started lightly kissing my chest, moving down extremely slowly as he claimed every inch of exposed skin. His eyes were boring into mine as he made his way to my v-line, raising his eyebrow in permission to take me into his mouth.

I let out a shaky breath before nodding eagerly. Mingi didn't hesitate before beginning to lick my cock, starting from the bottom and working his way up.

I grabbed hold of his hair, anticipation eating me from the inside out, "You don't have to..." I was cut off by Mingi growling, taking me into his mouth without hesitation.