Ch 5 : Temptation

Y/n PoV

Chaewon : "C'mon boy if you want me just come here already".

She looks hot, but I don't think I want to do it. I don't know her at all. Beside this is too fast. I don't think this is right.

Y/n : "Sorry Noona I can't, it's too fast for me. I'm really really sorry".

Chaewon : "You're kidding right"?

Y/n : "No I'm not Noona. I'm too tired to deal with this type of thing".

Chaewon suddenly gets closer and closer to me, before giving all sort of touches to my body. It gives me all type of feeling, but lust is definitely on top of the list.

I wish I can just choke her on the neck, remove her panties and fuck her straight, but that is not the thing that I want. I can't just use her like that. I need to think maturely.

Y/n : "Noona stop".

Chaewon : "Wae? Am I not hot? Do you still like that Ryujin more? What's missing from me"?

Y/n : "Noona you're hot and beautiful but I just can't, it's too fast".

Chaewon : "Is it because my position in the group is merely just a lead dancer"?

Y/n : "Noo Noona... I just barely know you, it feels wrong if we do it right away".

Chaewon: "But I want to do it with you Y/n".

Y/n : "If you want to do it, then you need to do it the proper way. Let's have a date and get to know each other better".

Chaewon : "O-o-okay.. But promise me you will really have a date with me".

Y/n : "Of course Noona. I will definitely go on a date with the angel itself".

Chaewon : "A-a-angell??? As in m-me"?

Y/n : "hmm of course hehe".

Chaewon : "Aishh".

In the end I could avoid the whole "fuck me thingy". Which makes me more relaxed, I wish I could fuck her right now but I just can't, I need to take this more seriously. I don't want to be like her.