Chapter 21

Osaka Prefecture, Japan

Blackheart:"Have you everything set in place?"

Isabella:"Of course, it's all ready for you."

Blackheart:"Good, these portals will allow the forces of Hell to cross through. The Rider won't be able to stop me and save the ones he cares about at the same time."

Isabella:"What about Mephisto?"

Blackheart:"The old man won't step in to do his dirty work. That's why he sends around his little precious bounty hunter."

Isabella:"Understood."

Blackheart:"I wanted you to know something...you have outlived your usefulness to me."

A black chain shot out of his arm and wrapped itself around her body. Isabella was confused at his sudden action and tried budging out of the restaint.

Isabella:"Why are you doing this!?"

Blackheart:"Haha, I know you met the Rider in secret yesterday. You had the chance to try and kill him but your human emotions stopped you. I can't have a faulty underling serve me. Your screams will grab his attention and bring him to me. With my forces and my strength, he will die."

Blackheart:"Say goodbye to your current self. After I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a mindless Demon for my plans."

Isabella:"NO!"

With Blackhearts chain around her, he infused more of his power inside of her. Isabella's vision started to darken with how much dark energy she receiving.

Her Demon appearance took form and her eyes glowed a bright purple color

Her Demon appearance took form and her eyes glowed a bright purple color. When Blackheart finished, he removed the chain from around her body.

Blackheart:"Bow before me, my faithful servant." He commanded. Isabella kneeled before him.

Blackheart:"Good, hahaha! Come my servants! Raise Hell, turn this place into our new home!"