Chapter 11

Serafall:'Get back!'

Sirzechs:'Grayfia, that isn't him anymore! Get away from him!' Sirzechs exclaimed.

Grayfia Lucifuge, one of the stronger Devils of the Underworld, couldn't believe what stood in front of her. A monstrosity, a beast of reckoning, avenger of those who've been wronged in any way, the Angel of Justice was now corrupted and turned into something else entirely.

 A monstrosity, a beast of reckoning, avenger of those who've been wronged in any way, the Angel of Justice was now corrupted and turned into something else entirely

A skeletal horse scorching from Hellfire and it's rider draped in armor, all flesh it once had as an Angel gone, burned to a crisp. The burning embers made small sounds of cracks and snaps as the new Devil leadership faced a twisted creation.

Grayfia:'Zarathos...are you in there?' She asked with her voice breaking. The monster looked at her briefly and let out a growl.

Grayfia:'It is you...what have they done to you?' She asked while slowly moving towards it.

Sirzechs:'No, Grayfia! Stop!' He ran up to her and grabbed her arm to prevent her from walking any further.

Grayfia:"What...what are you doing?' She asked in confusion, all sense she once had was gone after seeing her savior's new state of being.

Sirzechs:'That's not the Angel that saved you before, he isn't even remotely close to what he once was. Don't become delirious upon seeing him, snap out of it Grayfia!"

Serafall:"He's right, please come back to us!" She chimed in, not wanting her best friend to walk to her death. As the two were convincing her, several foot soldiers rushed past them in a hurry. Confusion struck Sirzechs and Sona but soon found the reason why they were running.

The foot soldiers were trying to put up a desparate defense against the unholy being but it proved futile. It simply cut down or blasted all troops down with relative ease. Such display of gore, ferocity, and force further dismayed Grayfia.

 Such display of gore, ferocity, and force further dismayed Grayfia

Grayfia:"Wh-what's happening..." She questioned herself. Witnessing more and more deaths at the hands of her former savior caused her to faint right then and there.