Damn is five in the afternoon.

Shit the screen protector cracked.

How did it get here?

"Jen do you have any other bathroom that's not wrecked?" I asked, not handling the smell of booze anymore.

"My parent's," she mumbled against the pillow.

Thank god.

I went to her closet and grabbed a pair of joggers and a hoodie of her's, then took the door keys that were in the night table and exited the bedroom. I avoided to look at the rest of the house, even though this floor didn't seem to be too bad, at least there wasn't anyone passed out on the floor.

Finding the room wasn't hard, it was the only room that was locked so that's a good thing. I got in and checked my phone for the first time damn is , I'm surprised it has battery still. I had some texts from my dad and one from my dad, other's I didn't bother check I just put the phone on the bed and went to take a very much needed shower.

After a long shower my headache decreased greatly, but not enough so I took some pills before going back to the room. I sat on the bed wrapped around a towel as I checked my phone when I got a call.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"It's too early for you."

"It's never too early for me." Jessie said over the phone and I could just hear the smirk on her face.

"What do you want?"

"How's your hangover?"

I frowned in confusion, "How do you know I'm hungover? Are you stalking me? Cause this feels oddly stalkerish. I should contact human resources."

"Were you really that shit faced last night that you don't remember anything?"

I felt dread drop into the pit of my stomach. Fuck what did I do now? "What did I do?"

"Well you left your iPad in my house and I called you to tell you that so imagine my surprise when I was greeted by a Camelot peasant." Jessie explained, my face blushing from embarrassment.

She has the worst timing, she just had to call me when I'm drunk. And I feel that wasn't the worst of all.

"What else did I say?" I ran a hand down my face.

"You need to come pick up your iPad."

"That's not a reply for what I asked."

"If you want an answer come pick up your iPad." Jessie repeated.

"If you just want the password go ahead, is 6969. You can look at my nudes if that's what interests you." I dropped the towel and put the joggers on, no underwear it is.

"How old are you with those jokes? Just come by the house to grab your shit." I just knew she was rolling her eyes.

"Which house? The one that I'm building or your secret love nest?" I put on the hoodie and my socks.

"The house."

"What are you doing there? Theres not any furniture inside yet or anything to do in there." I stopped tying my shoe.

"Just come over."

"You are my boss but these are my free days, so lower the demanding tone doll."

"See you in a bit Kaden." Jessie hung up the phone with that.

She's gonna drive me insane one day.