Chapter 9: Invasion on The Five Universes and Demencia vs Ronnie Anne

Start from the beginning

Lyra: Of course Father

Dominator: Yes of course My Lord Black Hat. Dombots and Hatbots you heard the order go and find Wander's hat and don't come back until you find it. Also build a base of operation on this planet.

Dombots and Hatbots: Affermative Lord Dominator.

After that Black Hat ended the transmission and Lyra and Dominator just sit back and watch as the dombots, Hat bots, and ships destroying the galaxy and to find Wander's Hat. and finishing the base of operation.

(Invasion of OOO)

In the world of OOO there is two people walking inside the candy castle to meet up with princess bubblegum, marcelene, and the rest of their friends. These two are named Finn the human and Jake the Dog

Finn: Hei Jake are exited to go to princess bubblegum's party and meet back on with marcelene, and the rest of our friends?

Jake: Yeah been a while since we meet everyone in one place.

When they reached the party they suddenly bumped into a mysterious teenager.

Finn: Oh sorry are you okay?

????: Yeah/Sure I'm fine/okay. My name is Loan. I have double personality you two must be Finn and Jake right?

Finn: Yes that's us say are you new here beacause I never seen someone like you before?

Loan: Yeah I am. Say/Hei you two don't mind helping me with something right?

Finn: Sure we like to help.

Loan: Awesome/Great follow me.

Loan lead Finn and Jake away from the party and into am empty street in the candy kingdom

Loan: Well we're here.

Finn: So what do you want us to help you with?

But before Finn and Jake can react suddenly a girl with a giant purple sycthe attack them and absorb their souls and then suddenly the Lich showed up.