Chapter 2- 'slytherin!'

Y/n's pov:

"Let's prank Daphne." I whisper to Lorenzo.

"Okay. How?" Lorenzo says smirking.

"Let's tell her she's late. Change her alarm clock to 9 something and say she missed class." I responded. 

Daphne was a perfectionist, so she hates being late. 

Lorenzo chuckles and goes to change the time on her alarm clock.

Once he does, he whispers "3, 2, 1, go." 

"Daphne your late!" I say.

"What! No I'm not! I set my alarm for-" Daphne yells, running out the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. She cuts herself off as she checks her alarm. "Oh my god!" "This is you guys' fault." 

She abruptly pulls the toothbrush out of her mouth and starts chasing me around with it.

"AHHH! I'm sorry! It was a prank I swear! You're not late, you're never late!"

I get stopped by a wall in my way and start backing up slowly against it. 

Daphne holds her toothbrush next to my neck. 

"You rat! I hate you! Don't you dare do this again. Otherwise I'll chase you with something other than a toothbrush." Daphne threatens.

"Hate is a strong word Daph." Lorenzo says and immediately regrets.

"You," Daphne lets go of me and storms towards Lorenzo waving her toothbrush around as he starts backing up."You were in on this. You have no right to talk!" she continues. "Change my alarm clock to the correct time and give me peace!" 

"Fine." Lorenzo obeys as he picks up her alarm clock.

Daphne walks towards the bathroom to finish what she was already doing before we interrupted her. 

It's not surprising Pansy hasn't woken up yet. She is an extremely deep sleeper. 

---

Lorenzo gets up and goes to the bookshelf that Daphne and I share, to inspect it. If you can't tell, reading is a hobby only Daphne and I share. I don't think Pansy has touched a book since second year. 

I get out the book that I'm currently reading, and continue reading it.

2 hours later

I finally dragged Pansy out of bed to go to breakfast and Daphne, Lorenzo and I are all waiting for her to get out of the bathroom.

"We're leaving without you. Toodles!" I yell grinning. 

"No, don't you dare!," Pansy rushes out of the bathroom, pats her uniform down and continues "I'm ready." with a deep breath. 

"Took you long enough." Lorenzo mutters under his breath and once again, immediately regrets. 

"What was that?" Pansy asks harshly.

"Nothing." He says and we all start walking towards the Great Hall.

"Mhm. Sure."

---

We reach the great hall and Daphne excuses herself to go meet some of her other friends from Hufflelpuff. 

Pansy, Lorenzo and I walk towards Draco, Blaise, Tom and Theodore who have already found seats for us. 

"Hey." I say to Tom as I sit beside him.

"Hey Y/n." He responds. "Are you liking the book I loaned to you?" He asks.