Last days in „freedom"

Joyce loved the way, Hopper sometimes woke her up, on these lazy mornings, where nothing else mattered, except those two. These early mornings, where no one was in a hurry to leave the house for school or work. When the kids were still asleep. It was on this mornings, where he pressed himself flush against her back, his hands roaming over her body and his mouth kissed sweet little paths from her neck over her cheek to her waiting lips.

She could feel his arousal pressing hard against her ass. He sneaked his hands under the hem of her shirt, sliding slowly up to the swell of her breasts and started to rock his hips gently against her. „Mhmm, Hop, you feel so good" she groaned. Hopper was about to slide her panties down, when the door suddenly flung open. „good morning lovebirds! Oh god you two still can't keep your hands off of each other?" Murray trilled in the room and covered his eyes with his palm. Joyce shrieked and Hopper covered them with the blanket.

„Jesus Christ Bauman, get the hell outta here!" Hopper screamed annoyed with a sigh, which caused Joyce to giggle. „Hurry up, Jim! Today's your bachelor party. We only have this day, since you two can't survive longer than a day apart, so get going. By the way the girls will arrive any second here and pick you up too, Joyce. I help myself to a coffee in the meantime." Murray closed the door behind him.

„This son of a bitch can't be serious. I thought we have at least the morning together. We really must lock the front door, Joyce." Hopper was frustrated. „I know baby, but we can see us after the party. Let's get dressed and see what they've planned for us." Joyce kissed him gently on the lips, before she stood up and dressed herself in a light red summer dress. Ohh nooo. Joy, come back, I can be fast and you can be quiet." Hopper pleaded. „Come on, Hop. Calm down a little bit and then join us downstairs." She said and left their bedroom.

When Hopper joined them in the kitchen, Will, Jonathan, Murray, Callahan and Powel already sat at the table with a coffee. Joyce stood by the counter and giggled, when Hopper came down the stairs. He walked over to Joyce and leaned himself against the counter, next to her. She gave him a coffee. The front door opened, and El, Karen and Nancy came in and greeted them all. „Hop, I think, the kids weren't sleeping anymore. Looks like they're up for a while." Joyce whispered in Hoppers ear.

„Ok, we're here, we're ready. What have you guys planned for us." Hopper wanted to know. „Actually, I saw us in a bar for a weekend." Murray said. „But your kids convinced me, that you two teenagers, can't be a weekend apart. So we'll see how it goes. Let's go." The guys got up and in Murray's Van, driving out of the driveway. „Hey ladies! I'm so excited what you've planned for the day." Joyce said. „Oh it will be so much fun! First we have breakfast in the town, then we go shopping and last, but not least, we go to a party." El said in anticipation. „Wow. That sounds great. But sweety, you can't stay too long. And no alcohol for you." Joyce smiled up to her. „Sure. Don't worry. I'll be home with Will before midnight." El assured her.

The day went by and Joyce and the girls had so much fun. They bought her a sweet red hat and a colorful flower chain, which hung down over her chest. She was already a little bit tipsy, when they arrived at the strawberry festival. They sat down at a table, giggling, while Karen bought them drinks and a coke for El.

El pulled Joyce on the dance floor and Nancy and Karen joined them. They danced for a while, when suddenly Scott Clark came up behind Joyce. „Hey, Mrs. Byers! Nice to see you. Do you have a great time with your family here?" he said sheepishly. „Oh It's my bachelorette party. Just here with the girls." she answered. A bunch of guys arrived with loud laughter and yells. Oh my god. It was Hopper and the boys.

Joyce immediately drew his attention and they locked eyes. Hopper recognized Scott Clark and went over to them. He had a Cowboy hat on his head and a sheriff's star on his flanell shirt. „Joyce!!! Jooyyccee!" He screamed through the crowd and waved his hat at her. „Joyce, what you're doing here? I missed you so much!" He said before drawing her in for a cinematic kiss. His eagerness, his fervor shot like a lightning through her body.

Scott Clark already left. „Hop, are you drunk?" Joyce laughed loud. „Oh no baby. Well. Maybe a little bit but not really" he said awkwardly. „I'm tipsy too. Maybe a little past tipsy already." why on earth couldn't she stop laughing. „Something wrong with our magnets, or why is Mr. Clark besieging you?" His blood already boiled inside his body with jealousy. „Easy big guy. Our magnets are alright. And nearly everybody is at the festival. Besides, you know, I have a thing for Cowboys. Really Hop, I love you so much and you alone." She assured him.

„Oh you've got to be kidding me. Karen we should've talked about our plans for the night. I'm taking these lovesick cowboy with me and you take the strawberry girl over here. Have fun girls." Murray said and pulled Hopper towards the table, where the guys sat at. The rest of the night they had much fun, until a point, where Hopper couldn't take it anymore. All those stolen glances at one another. Her bright smile and the sparkle in her eyes. He nodded at her and left the table. She knew what he was up to. This was their code, back in high school, when they were at those festivals, for meeting each other behind the hay bales, near the parking lots.

He sat on a hay bale already looking for her. Joyce immediately climbed on his lap, straddling him. Their love was like an addiction, they couldn't stay long away from each other. All consuming and unconditionally. Her kisses always felt like home. She kissed him so passionately, begged his mouth for entrance with her tongue. It didn't took long, bevor teeth and tongues where everywhere. First, his hands squeezed her tighs, then they sneaked under the hem of her dress, pushing it over her hips. They broke the kiss for air and their foreheads touched together. He cupped her cheeks in his palms. „You drive me crazy, woman. Feels like I can't breath without you." he growled. „Oh Hop. I know. Need you." she purred in his ear.

This was all he needed. He opened the zipper from his Jeans and freed his already rock hard erection. Joyce pushed her panties aside and raised her hips, before she slid excruciatingly slow down on his cock. Hopper always gave her a moment to adjust, letting her determine their rhythm. Joyce started to rock her hips expertly back and forth against him. Her first moves always were electrifying. Hopper stroked up and down her back, while kissing her neck, breathing her in. He thrusted up against her. Together, they found their perfect rhythm, chasing each other's climax. Both moaned in unison, breathing together.

Joyce's head fell back and her movements got erratic. He watched her in awe, when she threw her hair over one side of her shoulders, mouth lustfully agape. „I'm so close, Hop, don't stop." she panted. „Yeah, Joyce, me too. Let go for me baby. Let me watch you fall apart on me." Hopper moaned. And she did. A wave of desire washed over her body when she reached the point of no return, moaning his name like a prayer. „Oh god, Joyce, you're so beautiful." He needed only a few thrusts more, before he came so hard deep inside her with a growl.
„I love you Joyce. I love you so much. I can't wait to call you my wife." Hopper said, while caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. „I love you so much, Jim. Can't wait to bear your name." Joyce kissed him one last time, bevor she got off of him and both fixed their clothes and Hopper straightened her hair.

Just as they were about to go back, Murray came towards them. „Come on, lovebirds. You two are insatiable. It's kinda cute. Maybe for you it's the other way around. That's not your last days in freedom, these are your last days in captivity. You two can just together be free. Let's have a great night together, all your kids and the two kinda cops left already. It's just us and Karen. So we can really have a party now." Murray dragged them back to the festival and the four of them had a great night together.