Back to Hawkins

Joyce finally stood in her kitchen again. After they came back from russia, Joyce sold the house in California and moved back to Hawkins with the kids.
„It's so good to be here again" she thought. She never really felt home in the sunny state. And there was another reason. Jim Hopper.

Hopper repaired his cabin in the woods, so he and El could  move back in. All he wanted was that El felt comfortable and home. The only thing, he could think about was Joyce and the kiss, they shared in Russia.

That day was a very rainy day, so Hop couldn't do very much at the cabin. The first thing that came to his mind was driving over to Joyce. El was with their friends at Mike's house for a sleepover. She stayed there for the weekend. Hopper got in the car. Before he could think about it, he stood infront of Joyce's house and knocked on the door. Joyce opened sceptically, because who could this be? Jonathan was visiting Nancy at her Collage and Will slept at Mikes house this weekend.

Joyce opened the door with a bright smile on her face. Hopper often thought about this moment. „We do have this date to get to, remember?" the words came out of his mouth. He was a bit surprised by himself and before he could say anything else, Joyce answered: „Remember? I've been dreaming about it. Wanna come in?" „pretty much" he whispered.
Both sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and shared Hop's cigarette. For two hours they were just sitting around and talking about what happend in Kamchatka. „Joyce I often dreamed about this in the prison. Just wanting you near me and smoking my cigarettes together" he said calmly. „Yeah, I missed this so much. I missed us Hop." Joyce answered in a warm, loving voice.

The look they shared was so breathtaking. Hopper took her chin between his thumb and index finger to draw her face to him softly, so he could kiss her. At first, it was so gentle, but fast it got hot as Joyce stucked her tounge in Hoppers mouth. He lifted her on the table with one movement. Joyce cried out briefly in surprise. They laughed. She whispered between kisses: „omg i want you so bad" „you cant imagine how I want this too" Hopper replied.

His hands went up and down her waist. She kissed his neck and started to undress his shirt. She gently slid her fingers over his scars. Fast they got completely naked. Hopper kissed Joyce softly all over her body. „Ooohh ggooodd" she moaned. She felt him getting harder and harder. Both could'nt wait any longer, so Joyce pulled him up to her. They shared a long lasting look before he slowly slid into her. They had tender, loving sex. It didn't take long and they came to an end. Ooohhh Jiimm, I can't hold back." „Joyce, Joyce .. Nooww" they screamed. They kissed so intensely, before cumming togehter.

Joyce's whole body was shaking. Hopper stayed inside her and stroked gently over her hair. They lasted for a while and cuddled. After they got dressed again and sat down on the Couch, Joyce cuddled on Hopper. He put his arm around her and held her tight. „Well, that was a fast thing" he said with a bright smile over his face. „Only because this was right on the surface. Hop, you make me feel so safe, no one before ever did." she replied. They fell in a deep sleep, holding each other tight.