He asked me what happened to Paisley and I said I didn't know. So my lie worked because he just walked off!

Day 1.

Well. Only 4 more days until Paisley is dead. I love this plan.. I cant wait to have Micheal. She dosent even need him. Or deserve him. I do. I known him WAY longer than she does and she ever will. I know everything about him.

6th grade. 1st day.

Alexander

I lied and said i had to go to the bathroom and quickly went into the storage closet which I stole the key for. I saw the anvil and dragged it onto the school roof top and rushed to my classroom. I cant kill her until the 5th day of 6th grade so.. she can be happy with Michael for a while. Ill spare pity I guess. I sat in my seat while Paisley was beside Micheal writing notes because she couldn't talk. It still makes me laugh.

Micheal

Alexander is starting to help other people and to be honest he looks kind of cute doing it but.. I can't start having a crush on him because I'm bullying him. Its stupid. Its just when he makes a little mistake he laughs or smiles about it. I rarely see him do it often so.. seeing him do it now is surprising and adorable. But if my friends found out about what I think of him we wouldn't be friends anymore so I'm ignoring the feeling. There is a girl named Jasmine, she's so so so dreamy..Paisley can go die. Jasmine is all I'm worried about now.. Her hair is long and pretty and her eyes. Just everything! But Alexander eyes and his hair..they both are so beautiful. I like Jasmine more though..

I'm even more popular and Jasmine is a mean girl and popular so I'm gonna shoot my shot!

I said hi and she said hi also. She smiled which I love her smile. We build a small talk up and had a conversation, Thats when she asked for my phone number. Heh.. sweet. I gave it to her obviously.. I mean why not? So we started dating instantly after out conversation. Then she kissed my cheek! I was so happy and I couldn't stop smiling for that whole day~

Day 2.

Jasmine and I had our first date at the school water fountain..okay weird I know but it was nice. We made bracelets, held hands, and did all the things a 6th grade couple would do.

Alexander

Well who's this girl..? Hmm.. i mean, my mom did say this could happen so I had a back up plan for killing them both. I'd have to kill them both today. Paisley would have to be drowned while This girl is electrocuted. This won't be easy. But I do happen to know how to tangle wires and mess them up.. I have my reasons to know these things. I got my screw driver and snuck in the girls bathroom..okay shut up. So I messed with the light switch and got the screw drivers out. It was 4 wires. All different colors. I mixed them up and put the layer back on. I made sure the light was already covered in water. Or the switch.. so as soon as she touches it.. boom! Gone like that. And for Paisley..ill just drown her in a toilet. Eh she deserves it. She stinks as much as the toilets do..

I walked out the bathroom and stood beside it-- but not near it. Paisley walked in after 12 minutes. I followed in behind her and she turned to face the toilet I quickly ran in the stall and grabbed her hair. I forced her head down into the toilet. She was moving a lot but I seriously didn't care, I held her head in there for 9 minutes and a few seconds. And she stopped breathing and moving so.. I left her there.  I went out of the stall and stayed near the sink to watch that girl die..

She walked in and didn't notice me and being stupid.. she turned the light switch on.  I think her hands were wet also so.. win for me! She started to look like she was having a seizure for.. 2 minutes? And she fell to the floor pathetically. Well.. thats what you get for messing with my boyfriend.

I walked out the bathroom and left their bodies there. I mean why not? I don't have any evidence to remove. I didnt even touch anything so.. yea.

1day later.

Micheal

Why do they all just randomly disappear..? Everyone i love. When I talk to them they are gone.. you know what its probably a vacation right? They wouldn't just leave.. I hope..

I'm not talking to Alexander because I  don't want him to leave like they did.
But I know he wouldn't leave without telling me?.

I guess ill just wait for them to come back.

3 weeks later

Is this some dumbass joke man? I know a vacation for 8 weeks exist but did they go on a vacation together?..

6 months later.

...The teacher had papers that said something.

It was about Jasmine and Paisley after all this time..

They read it to us.

They died.

I waited for nothing.

All that time wasted.

I waited for hours, days, weeks, months.

Just for them to be gone.

Everyone else teared up and so did I.

But Alexander..he had a faint grin.

.......

Could he have..?