But Tae looked at him confusedly.

Just do.

Tae just nodded his head closed his eyes obediently.

Don't open your eyes until I told you too.

Saying that he carefully took hold of tae's hands and starts to walk slowly towards upstairs.

Jungkook helped Tae to climb on the stairs carefully don't want to hurt his angel.

Soon the reached in front of a room that was at the end of the Hall.

Jungkook slowly opened the door.

They both walked in the room with Tae still with his eyes closed.

Open your eyes baby.

And Tae slowly opened his eyes.

A gasp left his mouth at the view in-front of him.

The room was dark only the led lights were making the room bright for them to see

The room was dark only the led lights were making the room bright for them to see. A big screen was on in-front of them. Some snacks and drinks were there and cozy pillow fort really looks tempting. (Ok I suck at these things 🥸✋)

Tae didn't thought that jungkook will do something like that for him.

Do you like this, baby?

Jungkook asked looking at tae's shocked face and then he back hugged him resting his chin on his Angel's shoulder.

Y-es.

Come on let's sit.

Saying that he dragged tae with him and they both sat on the fluffy blankets.

What my angel wants to watch?

Jungkook asked while holding the remote starting Netflix.

He showed one by one different movies and dramas to select one of them.

And taehyung pointed his finger to a k-drama "crash landing on you"
(Idk why I chose this but this drama has my heart 😭❤)

And Jungkook complied to his wish.

Soon the drama starts and they laid on the fluffy blankets. Jungkook's wrapped around tae's small waist.

Tae giggled when he saw the main- lead flown away because of the tornado.

And jungkook just admire his baby's happy face his deep and sweet giggles that starts to echoes now in the silent room with the different voices from the big screen.

After watching the drama for almost 3 hours straight, tae slept in jungkook's arms not able to open his eyes anymore for watching too much.

Jungkook smiled looking at tae. A pout on his pretty lips. Jungkook steal some kisses from his angel who was obvious to this.