What did I just do (Prologue)

I hated her.

More than anything else, I hated her.

I hated how perfect she was, I hated how everyone loved her, even the one I loved. I hated how she keeps on stealing my spotlight, I hated how even after stealing everything from me, she was still nice to me.

She was so clueless!!

Didn't she realise it's her fault that I'm like this, she did this to herself.

I've had enough

“You took everything from me!” I screamed at her, I wasn't scared that someone would hear, no one was around at this time, everyone should be at the assembly ground.

“What are you talking about?” she asked, sounding confused.

“I hate you!” I shouted again, this time warm tears streaked down my face. I was sad and angry.

I raised my arms and pushed her as hard as I could. She tried to block me with her hand but failed. She staggered backwards from the impact and hit the newly painted red metal railings.

I didn't give her anytime to recover from the hit, I charged towards her again. I balled my hand into a fist and threw it at her face.

That pretty face I hated so much.

Her hand immediately went to her nose, now bleeding from the punch.

A loud sob escaped from my lips and I wiped the tears off my face as I went for another punch. This time I missed.

She tried to run but I grabbed her by the collar of her neatly ironed white school shirt and I pulled her back.

“please stop” she begged “This isn't you, please stop”

I payed no attention to what she was saying.

This was ending here and now.

I held her by her shoulders and pushed her against the railings once again. She grabbed my face, as she tried to fight back, pulling at my ear and continuously smacking my cheek with the palm of her left hand.

I raised my hand to my face to remove hers.

By now she had successfully removed one of my golden stud earrings.

I was wasting too much time. I had to end this. FAST!

With one hard push, I tipping her over the railings and she fell with a scream.

...

*Thump*

I heard her body drop. There was a loud silence after that the only thing I could hear were my sobs.

What did I just do?

I looked down at her body, three stories down. She had bashed her head against one if the stone benches as was bleeding.

What did I just do?!!

There was someone else there. A girl, she looked at the body in what I assumed as shock and then looked up at me.

But I was fast and moved away so she didn't see my face.

WHAT DID I JUST DO?!!

I didn't have to be told what to do next.

I ran.

***

A/N

So what do you think about the prologue.

This was fun to write, I hope you liked it.

Vote. Comment. Follow

Thanks 😸