After lots of hours of driving, Vegas parked the car infront of Pete's house. But he did not get out of the vehicle. Pete holds his hand.

Pete : Let's go Vegas.

Vegas : ok let's go

The two got out of the car and entered the house.

Pete : Grandma... Grandma... Where are you? im back..

Grandma : who is there...

Someone came from the house. She had a very pleasant face like Pete's. Vegas liked her the moment he saw her.

Grandma :  Oh.. my child..

Grandma ran with tears in her eyes and hugged Pete.

Grandma : Ohh God, where have you been my child? thank God for listening to my prayers and bringing him to me

Grandma cried and continued kissing and hugging Pete.

After that she removed her sandal and started beating him.

Grandma : Pete.. Where have you been all this time? Do you know how much I was worried about you? Dont you missed me?

Grandma continued to hit Pete with her sandal

Pete : Ahhh... grandma stop.. it hurts.. Now I came to you.. please stop..

Grandma saw Vegas standing behind. She stopped hitting

Grandma : PETE Who is this Handsome boy who came with you? is he your friend?

Pete : Grandma This is Vegas Theerapanyakul, he….

Grandma : Theerapanyakul? Does that mean this is your boss? I'm sorry sir, I didn't know.

Pete rolled up his eyes and looked at Vegas with smirk. Vegas laughed.

Vegas : how are you grandma? You can Call me Vegas. I'm Pete's...

Pete : ..........Yes Grandma, he is my boss. Grandma im soo hungry. Don't have anything to eat?

Pete stopped talking about Vegas. He didn't want to tell Grandma the truth right now. He went to the kitchen with his grandma. Vegas followed them.

Grandma : You look so thin, Pete. They don't let you eat there? Ah, sorry sir, I'm not telling you wrong.

Vegas : That's no problem, grandma. Tell me anything you want.

Grandma : Your boss is great Pete. Come let's eat. I will prepare the dinner table.

Pete is very happy. Vegas noticed that his eyes were shining with happiness. It also brought a lot of joy to Vegas. Pete came to Vegas.

Vegas : Why didn't you let me tell truth to grandma?

Pete : Vegas, I couldn't imagine how she would react if I told her that suddenly

Vegas : Then I have to continue to play the role of the boss? How can I stay away from you?

Vegas put an arm around Pete's waist and pulled him close.

Pete : let go of me Vegas. what if Grandma sees

Vegas : I don't care who sees it. You belong to me.

Just then grandma came. Pete pushed Vegas away and walked over to Grandma.

Pete : Mhhh the smell is soo good. Its make me so hungy.

Grandma : The food is as spicy as you like. Come on Mr. Vegas. Let's eat.

Pete ate a lot of food like a gluttonous person. Pete's cuteness brought much happiness to vegas. He watched Pete's every move with a smile on his face.