III. a week ago

A week, it's been a week since the dinner incident.

A week since he stormed off to his room.

A week since he forced himself to stop pacing around the room and sit.

A week since he tried to listen to music and drown his thoughts.

A week since he threw those very headphones across his room and fell back on his bed.

A week since he tried to not to think about that girl.

A week since he tried to convince himself he didn't want to touch her.

A week since he realized that, that's exactly what he wanted to do.

The boy couldn't help it. She was too much. It was everything about the girl from her lips to her hips. It drove him over the edge. She was nothing he's ever seen.

To make it worse, he had no other choice but to see her everyday. And that's what made the boy the most angry, the fact he had to restrain from backing the girl into a wall and kissing every inch of her skin.

He didn't want to feel that way about the girl. Nope, it wasn't right. She's 'legally' his sister which means you're supposed to view her as one.

But, the boy already has a sister, Mali. That girl was not his sister. And the vibe between the two were anything but brotherly/sisterly, like his and Mali's.

Plus, he's made it known that he'll never see her as his sister. Given, he said that to send a message to the girl. But, it was true. He was too far gone in his thoughts to what he wanted to do to her to even think of accepting her as a sister.

Only problem is, he didn't know how the girl felt. Also, he didn't enjoy her beautiful disturbance. She messed up the dynamic of the household.

His bathroom was usually messy but now it's somehow spotless. (He shared a bathroom with Mhina) His laundry would mix with hers and he'd be forced to return her lace panties or bras. Or he'd keep one or two and hide them in his drawers. Not like she ever really noticed. At least he hoped.

It even affected the band. Whenever they played, they would ask if Mhina was asleep or not, just in case they needed to play softer. And it made him more irate because it was mainly Ashton who asked.

Actually it's only ever Ashton who asked about the girl. And every time, Calum had to hold back from punching him in his jaw. Not that he was jealous but it was just annoying.

This bothered him because before this girl walked through those door, looking the way she did, he didn't have these problems. He wasn't concerned about his dirty bathroom, mixed laundry, and his one sided issue with his best friend.

So by default this was all her fault.

And this is what stopped him from doing what he truly wanted to do.

But it wasn't enough to stop him from thinking it, though.

so from here on, things kinda pick up and as you can see...cal is having a problem holding back and it's only been a week lol well I guess we'll see what happens next ;] comment and vote pls! love yall!