Mrs. Kim - ok kids let's go driver is here.

Everyone - ok

* Actually Mr. Singhania has sent a drive to pick them up*

*On the other hand*

? - ahh how long we will stay here ( frustrate)

? - I don't know.

? - aree par yeh traffic laga kyu hai?

? - I don't know.

? - tujhe kuch pata bhi raheta hai.

? - no😑

? - chodh na use ruk mein kisi se puchti hu

*The girl told her like this and asked the boy with another car next to her car and the boy told her that the two boys were fighting in the middle of the road. After hearing this the other girl gets angry and said*

? - ah use to mein batati hu ( that girl told her while getting out of the car )

? - aree Arushi ruk ja. ( The other girl try to stop him but no use Cause she is already gone )

Arushi - kay be kyu lad rahe ho yaha huh koi , aur kaam nahi hai kay? 

1boy - tum kon ho huh hamlog ke beech mein mat padho.

Arushi - oh hello beech mein mein  nahi tumlog khade ho ladna ho to kahi aur jao yeh sadak tumhari nahi hai. ( Angry )

2Boy - to kay tumhari hai huh.

1boy - Well you can join us if you want, we'll have fun babygirl ( smirk )

*After hearing all this, it makes the girl and rest of the girls even more angry and she slapped the boy really hard.and she pushed him making
Fall on the floor. The other girl punched the boy and his nose started to bleed. and after this those boys start to begging them to leave them , after some time one of the girl said.

? - hey Arushi its enough let them go now.

Arushi - no let me teach them a good lesson.

After that 2 girls grabbed her hand and moved her from him.

Arushi - let me go! Ahana.

Ahana - they learnt the lesson.

Arushi took out her sandle a throw it on him and said.

Arushi - sale agar tu yaha dikh Gaya na fir se to tere hadiyo ke tote tote karke kutto ko khila dugi.

Ahana - lets go home.

Ishika - oh hello tumlog kay yaha khade ho chalo jao apne apne kaam par drama khatam ho gaya.

After saying this, all the people go to their work on their own.And all the girls sit in the car and start going home.

*On the other hand*

BTS pov

we're stuck in traffic here , we Don't know why there was so much traffic here so we asked the driver he told that 2 boys were fighting in the middle of the road. After listening this everyone get angry and we're going to stop them.  then  they saw a girl coming out of the car aur age ka to sabko pata hai kay hua . ( Sorry your author is very lazy hehehe) they get very impressed with those girls but didn't shown it to anyone.

*On the other hand*

In girls car

Mitali - aaj bahut drama hogaya.

Annaya - magar kay dhulayi ki hai Arushi ne unlogo ki maja hi aagaya.

Ahana - ( death glare )

Annaya -  hehehe. ( nervous )

Richa - pahele hi bahut late ho gaya hai , ghar pahuchne mein aur upar se yeh sab.

Ishika - par hamlog itni jaldi mei ja kyu rahe hai ghar.

Ahana - pata nahi , mom ne kaha hai ki kuch guest aarahe hai.

Tannu - guest?

Ahana - hmm.

Arushi - ab kon aaraha hai? ( rolled her eyes )

Ishika - mujhe kay pata.

Arushi - kay mein ne tujhse pucha. ( death glare )

Tannu - chup chap baithe rahe warna alag number tera hi hai ise pitne ka. ( whispered )

Ishika - huh ( nervous )

Annaya - kay fusfusa rahe ho tumlog?

Tannu - kuch nahi.

To be continue....