When Chester was buried deep, his voice echoed in Rhet's ear. "You're going to do us both, understand?"

"Please," Kaitlyn writhed, "less talking!" She pulled away from Rhet, then slammed herself against him, burying him deep.

"Fuck her," Chester demanded.

Rhet, hunched over Kaitlyn, began slowly, moaning at the sensations of taking and being taken. He found a rhythm of thrusting and retreating that quickened as he grew nearer to release.

She, panting, cried out, and he felt her body tremble as her core gripped him, pulling him over with her into a soul-jarring orgasm. Her cries intensified when he buried fangs in her again and drank deeply.

Chester picked up his pace, fucking Rhet with a single-minded intensity that overwhelmed Rhet with pure sensation. They rode waves of pleasure until Chester, with one last thrust, emptied himself into his ass, dragging the younger male over the edge again.

They stayed locked together until Chester gave a satisfied grunt and pulled out with much more care than he'd exhibited moments before.

Rhet unlatched from Kaitlyn's throat, licked the wounds he'd caused closed, and rested his head on her back while they rested. She was the first to go down, giggling as she pulled off Rhet, who wasn't far behind her. Rather than following their collapse, Chester reached for a towel for cleanup and stood, looming over them while zipping his fly.

"Welcome to the garage, mate," he declared before stepping over them, throwing the door open, and stomping down the stairs.

Rhet's brow furrowed as he got vertical, dragging his pants up into place."Did I do something wrong?"

Kaitlyn smiled and held a hand out to him. "Not with me, you didn't."

He helped her up, and she turned to him, resting her hands on his chest as she pressed a light kiss to his lips. "May I feed, too?"

Rhet flushed and stammered. "Oh! Yes—um—of course. I didn't mean to be rude or whatever."

She tilted her head and smiled. "You're not rude, Rhet, just new. There's a difference. New wears off."

He cleared his throat. "So, how would you like to do it?"

"Come here," she said, tugging him toward the nearest chair. She encouraged him to let his pants fall around his ankles again before pushing him gently to sit. She hiked up her dress again and straddled him.

His cock kicked at the smell of her and again when she groaned. She claimed his mouth and moaned when he ran a hand between them to feel the slick heat between her legs, rolling what he found there against his wrist as he sank thick fingers into her.

His other hand explored her breasts, finding hard nipples to pinch and roll gently. He grew with every soft cry from her until they were drowning with a slow-burn need.

"Let me inside?" he breathed in her ear. "Please."

"Yes. Fill me up, Rhet."

He lifted her slight frame and gently lowered her onto his aching hardness.

"Dearest Scribe Virgin, you feel amazing," she murmured.

"Ride me," he growled. "Take what you need." He captured her mouth again and groaned when she rocked on him. She guided him to use his thumb on her, bringing her closer to climax with the friction she needed.

"Come for me, Kaitlyn. Let me feel you," he encouraged. He watched her, appreciating her delicate beauty in contrast to his ruggedness. She flushed as she rode him, and he felt it when she tightened, so close to where he wanted her. He tilted his head to the side and offered himself to her.

With a cry, she came. Faster than he could follow, she bit and drank deeply. Her fangs in his vein sent him over hard, and he pulled her hips to him as he ground deeper. He held her tight as she rolled through another orgasm and fed, only releasing her when she'd closed the punctures and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Good?" he asked,

She hummed and relaxed against him.

"Are you tired? My bed is down the hall..."

She giggled. "Getting in bed with you would not lead to sleep, Rhet."

His chuckle rumbled. "Would that be so bad?"

She looked him in the eye as she caressed his face. "No, it wouldn't. But..."

He stiffened. "But?"

"I must go," she sagged. "I don't want to, though."

He kissed her. "Then don't."

With a small laugh, she raised off of him, disconnecting them. "Chester has my number, Rhet. Call when you need to feed again."

He grinned. He might not remember much about his past, but his future seemed to be unfolding pretty decently. "Let me walk you out."

They made their way down the creaky steps, and Kaitlyn paused just outside the garage, then whispered, "Be careful with that one, Rhet." She nodded toward Chester. "He's got a history."

"I'll do my best."

She nodded and opened the side door of the garage t enter. "Hey, Chester. I'm available whenever Rhet needs a feed. Just call if there are any issues." She turned to Rhet and kissed him on the cheek. "Come by the clinic tomorrow night. We're supposed to take a look at you."

"Do you think you can help with my memory? I don't remember much."

"Maybe? I don't know. Vicktor, our doctor, might be able to help."

"Thank you for this." He kissed her quickly and opened the door for her. She smiled at him before dematerializing into the night.

"She liked you, mate," Chester said. "She doesn't exactly fuck everyone she helps. Not entirely professional and all that."

"Oh? I wouldn't know."

Chester nodded. "Don't worry about it. She's cool." He started to bang on his current project.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rhet laughed. "That's a crescent wrench, not a crescent hammer."

"Think you can do better?"

"Maybe. I might not remember much, but I know machines. Give me a crack at it."

He threw Rhet a greasy rag with a grin. "Have at it, mate!"

 "Have at it, mate!"