Unfortunate Blooming

A soothing breezed overlapped London's morning. The trees that were scattered around the immense city, rocked gently in the draft. The doors to your balcony were moderately open but the gust, vastly barged through the transparent barriers and entered upon your room, disturbing you from your peaceful slumber.

You cracked open your __(e/c)__ glossy orbs, which was followed by a yawn while you extended your arms above your head and arched your spine, attaining a good stretch in the muscles.

"I guess it's time to get ready for work" you groaned, reluctantly lifting your upper body off the relaxing cushion.

Hanging your feet over the bed, you settled perfectly into your mauve colored slippers and headed off to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower with warm water. Afterwards, you changed into your cotton, pastel green dress. It had short sleeves, a medium size bow in the back, and the height went down to your knees. It wasn't too embellishing, just a casual attire. When your hair dried, you slicked it back into a loose ponytail, purposely leaving out some strands to carry on the trendy style.

"I only have five minutes to get to work" you calmly proclaimed after noticing the clock striked 8:25 "I can make it"

Rapidly darting to the kitchen, you grabbed an apple off the fruit basket and mindlessly ate it as you walked out the door and trudged downstairs. By the time you finished stepping down the spiral designed staircase, your apple transformed into a core and you had made it on time to your job.

______POV

Without a moment to waste, I briskly flipped the sign to "open", notifying the people they were welcome to come in.

"Phew, I was almost late there" I sighed while wiping my forehead

I went behind the cash register and commenced my duty. I waited patiently for any costumers to visit but the people who were walking in the streets today only passed the building. As time drifted by, I grew weary and decided to go to the backyard garden of my flower shop where I spent the rest of the afternoon tending my developing plants. Until the abrupt sound of a jingling bell echoed through the repository and traveled to my eardrum, someone must have arrived.

"Oooh, I have customers!" I ecstatically squealed as I raced quickly to get to my clients. But after a couple paces inside the establishment, I disregarded the fact that I was outside in the mud with my rubber rain boots and on tile.

*Squeak*

I lost my footing and felt my body forcefully jerk forward. I braced myself for the face plant that was about to take place in seconds, but I didn't feel anything yet, was it a painless slam?

"Ma'am, you are allowed to open your eyes now"

End of ______ POV

Your eyelids unfastened, and caught a glimpse of a towering, handsome man that seemed to be wearing a suit of some sort. His golden eyes intensively peered into your vivid __(e/c)__ irises. He lightly smirked at you then carefully put you back on your feet.

"How timely was that? You're lucky my butler was there to catch you, or else your pretty little doll face would of shattered into a million pieces" a boy with platinum blond hair and light, cornflower blue eyes, hysterically chuckled.

"Thank you so much" you praised the bespectacled butler.

"It was nothing" his plain yet soft voice responded as he pushed up his glasses.

You shrugged your shoulders and carried on with your work. "Well I've never seen you fine gentleman around here before, what can I help you with?"

"I'm having a masquerade ball this week and I just happen to desire exquisite flowers for decoration." The posh looking boy beamed as he viewed the plants from the hanging flower pots.

"Then you made a wise choice of coming here, follow me." you escorted them out back

"This is marvelous, just look at all this greenery" the blond shouted out in amazement as he pranced around the fountain

_______POV

Adrenaline coursed through my veins, it was great to know somebody other than myself was impressed by my charming flowers. I sharply sprung up my fist in a silent celebration, without realizing I had the butler in the nose, knocking his thin framed lenses right off.

"Shoot! My bad. Are you ok?" I desperately inquired, wanting an answer.

"I'm fine" he replied but as he outstretched his arm, a droplet of blood trickled down his nostril and hit the floor.

"You're not ok, let me help you" I offered the attractive male.

He looked over at his master for his approval, which he gave with one nod.

"It'll just take a split second, sir. Please feel free to browse further more" I smiled then took the ebony haired man with me after.

"My first aid kit it upstairs, you're welcome to come with me if you like" I suggest, looking back at him as I wrapped my fingers around the rail.

"Let us proceed then"

We ventured up the steps and into the upper part of the building which was kind of like my apartment complex. I opened the door to find the place tidy.

"You can sit here" I dragged up a chair next to a desk as I yanked out the first aid kit.

He sat down and un-pinched his nose. I hastily sat down and got the rubbing alcohol pads and sprinkled it with water, then pressed it up against his nose before anymore blood could escape.

"I'm really sorry, this is all my fault" I kept folding and dabbing the cloth to collect all the red fluid.

End of _______ POV

"Don't blame yourself, I was the one who stood there and apparently let my guard down..." the butlers eyes drifted off.

"Say, what's your name?" Your curious yet informal voice, asked

"Claude Faustus"

"I'm __(F/N)__ __(L/N)__" you affectionately grinned, staring into his compelling orbs.

"So, your master is the boy in the garden?" You attempted to create conversation

"I can't deny it, I am the butler of the Trancy household and Alois Trancy is my highness" he proclaimed

"Well, as you can see, I'm just a simple florist of this town." You confirmed as you neared closer to his face to finished gathering the leaking blood.

"But your flowers are absolutely lovely though" the mellowness of his voice and generous words immediately caught your attention

Third person

They both latched on each others eyes, Claude nor __(Y/N)__ could snap out of their intimate gaze. The girls heart was beating like a hummingbirds, her cheeks unwilling turn a rich shade of red and the fact that their mouths were so close they were literally exchanging small breaths, didn't help, until (Y/N) retreated back into her seat.

"There you go, all better" she said, trying to make the best of the previous, awkward situation. "Your highness must be expecting you downstairs"

"Of course" Claude agreed and got up from the chair

The duo headed out to the first floor and met up with a radiant looking Alois.

"I've decided my selection of flowers for my masquerade party, which will go on this Friday. I want six-dozen scarlet roses and 25 orchids, I want them to be delivered in the afternoon to this address" he gave the owner a written card

"It's time to get a move on Claude, were expecting visitors today" the blond ordered his servant

"Thank you, (Y/N)" the butler bowed to the woman then left with his master.

"Man Claude, I had no idea you were crushing on flower girl" Alois elbowed him and snickered "I saw it all."