Smut (Can Skip If U Want)

Still seek pov

"shall we go to my room?" Figure asked.

"sure," I replied. I opened my eyes and we walked over to his room.

Figure opened the door for me and I thanked him. He shut the door behind us. I heard a click meaning he locked the door.

He walked over to me and I threw my arms around him. I looked lustfully into his deep green eyes.

"can I kiss you?" I begged.

[[consent is cool kids 👍🏻]]

"oh my god yes please,"

I brought my lips to his and kissed him. His soft lips felt amazing pressed on mine. He moved his hands to to my hips and pulled me closer.

Kissing him was pure bliss and all I have ever wanted. But him locking the door suggested we would do... Something more.

[[😏]]

Figure tried to slip his tongue into my mouth and I let him. After a few minutes of making out, Figure broke the kiss and picked me up.

He walked over to and threw me on his bed and got on top of me. I could feel my cheeks getting hot as a smirk appeared of Figures face.

He reached for my shirt coller then stopped "can I?" he asked.

"is that even a question?" I replied.

Somehow, all our clothes quickly ended up in a pile on the floor. It was weird feeling with us being naked in the same room, but I also kinda liked it.

[[💀 I hate myself]]

Figure bought his head up to mine and whispered in my ear, "you know what to do."

Figure layed down and I immediately knew what he meant. I lowered my head and put his d/ck into my mouth. He moaned as a bobbed my head up and down.

After a few minutes, I took his full length and gagged as his d/ck hit the back of my throat.

Figure let out a loud moan and shot c/m down my throat, and I swallowed it.

I raised my head and Figure sat up. He grabbed me and pined me down to the bed, switching our places.

Figure put my d/ck in his mouth and I moaned loudly as he took my full length immediately.

"f/ck daddy~ faster~" I moaned.

He did as I wished and started going faster. I loved the feeling of Figure being so close to me, especially with no clothes on, and especially especially when he was suckin my d/ck.

It only took a few minutes before I was moaning,"sh/t daddy I'm going to c/m~"

I released into his mouth and he swallowed it and then flopped down on the bed beside me.

Figure took a few quick breaths before begging for a round two. I agreed and he made me get on all fours. He kneeled behind me and shoved his d/ck into me.

It was a weird and unusual but amazing feeling at the same time. I instantly became a moaning mess as Figure thrusted in and out.

I begged him for more, and he gave me more alright. He was getting quicker by the second.

After a few minutes, the pleasure became too much for me, and I collapsed onto the bed, Figure on top of me.

He lay down next to me and wrapped his arms arms around me tightly.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too,"

And we drifted off to sleep.

[[I'm sorry
I hate myself
Well that took me way longer than it could have
Hope the 5 ppl reading enjoyed ( JK u probably got scarred and I'm sorry)
Well I'll post the next chapter soon I hope byeeeeeee
Words: 623]]