Chapter 8

A/n: In the last chapter Y/n had shown a fraction of his true power after seeing a person that he cares about be injured. Y/n had also wanted to ask Diane something.

Y/n: (Well hope this goes well with Elaine.)

A/n: We now go to Elaine and Elizabeth.

Elaine: *sneezes*

Elizabeth: You okay?

Elaine: Yeah someone must be talking about me or something.

Mage: Im getting rather tired of all this. *teleloports Elaine to a different room*

Elizabeth: *sent back and is knocked unconscious because of the force*

Mage: Woops. Hope she is okay.

Hendrickson: We might need your help here Vivian.

Vivian: Okay. *ends the communication* Well I should probably get going then. *vanishes*

A/n: The door to Margret's cell has been left open after the impact of the spell that Vivian had used. Lets go to what happened over where Arther was.

Hendrickson: Im sorry King but King Bartra is curently ill at the moment I hope you understand.

Arther: Well how can I just walk back now? It will be a great honor to help out.

Hendrickson: Its fine we dont need your help truly.

Mage: *snaps their fingers and the army goes*

Hendrickson: An illusion?

Arther: Im sorry but I insist that I help.

Hendrickson: *draws his sword* Well looks like im going to have to kill you then.

Arther: *draws his sword* Ive always wanted to be able to have the chance to fight the one of the great Grand Masters of the holy knights.

A/n: The two would begin to clash their swords against each other.

Hendrickson: *sends Arther back with a strike* Now Enchanted Hell Blaze. *sends purple flames towards Arther*

Meliodas: *uses Full Counter and is covered by a dust cloud*

Hendrickson: *sent flying into a wall* What was that?

Meliodas: Sate. Sate. Sate. *dust cloud fades and meliodas is stood there*

Hendrickson: (Meliodas!)

Meliodas: Looks like you have gained some dangerous power Hendrickson.

Hendrickson: Meliodas glad you came to join us.

Gilthunder: Ive came to help with the sins.

Hendrickson: How is Dreyfus doing?

Gilthunder: I dont know. He asked us to leave so he could take on the Fox Sin by himself.

Hendrickson: Ok. Well you take on Meliodas and I'll take on the King of Camalot.

A/n: The battle between Hendrickson and Gilthinder vs Arther and Meliodas had started.

Meliodas: *clashes his sword with Gilthunder* You have gotten stronger Little Gil.

Gilthunder: *still in the sword class* I am now more stronger than any of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Meliodas: Is that right.

Gilthunder: Lightning Chase Beast! *creats two dragons out of lightning*

Meliodas: That not gonna work. Full Counter! *deflects the dragon and sees the other one attack* (A delayed attacked)