Chpater 2

A/n: The previous chapter left off with Meliodas finding out which Elizabeth was the real one. After figuring it out using perverted tacktics he was able to find the right Elizabeth.

Meliodas: Hey Elizabeth come here for a second.

Elizabeth: What is it Meliodas?

Meliodas: *gives her panties back to her* You should probably take these back.

Elizabeth: *Takes her panties back quickly* When did you do that?

Meliodas: Before we came into the forest.

A/n: They would then chase the hide n seeks and they made it look like they were about to attack a defenceless young girl but when they got close they realised that this defenceless young girl was actually a giant.

Hind n seek: Diane! We accidentally let some holy knights in.

Diane: *wakes up and stands up picking up Meliodas in the process* Some holy kinght huh?

Meliodas: Sup Diane whats it been 10 years?

Y/n: Meliodas why are you playing arround. *Walking up* Oh your hear too Diane.

Diane: Meliodas? *looks at Meliodas*

Meliodas: Yep thats me *chuckules lightly*

Diane: *Eyes are full of stars* CAPTAIN CAPTAIN CAPTAIN. Ive missed you so much.

Y/n: Yeah yeah get a room or something will ya. We have guests here.

Diane: *sees hawk* Aww captain you know how much I like whole rosted pork. *Begins trying to roast Hawk*

Y/n: *takes hawk away* This pig is not for eating unfortunatly.

Hawk: UNFORTUNATLY!!!

Diane: Shame it would have been a nice meal.

Y/n: Well diane meet Elizabeth. She's seeking out the Seven Deadly Sins to take out the holy knight.

A/n: All of them would then be trapped in lightning.

Gilthunder: Nice to meet you again you sins. I shall execute you right here right now.

Y/n: *breaks out of the lightning with ease* Did you forget I was the one who taught you how to do that Gilthunder?

Gilthinder: Y/n its nice to see you again but the odds are against you unfortunatly. *gets into a sword stance* I will execute you right here right now.

Y/n: Fine. *his chest opens and a long sword comes out*

A/n: This weapon is something called a sacred treasure and it belongs to Y/n

Y/n: *has sword in hand* So Gilthunder. What will you do now. My lightning far surpasses yours and not to mention I also have Full Counter.