𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31

En başından başla

"Let's go to my room, we cannot do anything here" Ivan's says getting up and I follow him behind closely and take a look at the enormous house.

Expensive marbles, beautiful walls painted in rich colors that standout against the furniture and twisted staricase leading to a big area with many doors which I presume are everyone's rooms.

I can definitely construct a house like this in not less than a decade or two.

We enter the last room on the floor.

"Is this your room? "

"No this is the place where I undergo a circadian state characterized by partial or total suspension of consciousness, voluntary muscle inhibition, and relative insensitivity to stimulation." He tells me with a straight face and lips part in shock.

"What the fuck is that? " I ask him and he scoffs in return like I was the one who gave that short speech that wasn't necessary at all.

"Sleep"

"You know ivan, I believe some day you'll reach heights, you'll go very far. I really hope you stay there" Batting my eyelashes at him I take a look at his room and it is the most Neatest room I've ever laid my eyes on.

Bookshelf-organized, bed - perfectly made with equal amount of distance between two pillows, perfectly painted green coloured walls with beige coloured furniture, even his desk is perfectly organized that I makes me want to gag.

"How do you like my house? " Ivan questions putting his hands in his black leather jacket and I put my hand on my chin pretending to think.

"It's beautiful. Why do you ask? "

"No because, little miss. Architect is here. I thought you might point out some flaws" With a small smile on his lips and slightly furrowed brows he shrugs his broad shoulders.

A smile creeps on my lips at the comment and I turn to him.

"The horses must be flying and cats must be running the households, ivan callum is joking now" I chuckle, repeating his statement in my mind and a genuine smile is on my lips.

"First you were flirting, now you're joking with me. What are your true intentions, callum? " I ask him with the same hint of tease in my voice.

His grey eyes look like a molten metal ready to mould me into something untouchable, something I'm not ready for, something he's not ready for.

I watch as he steps closer to me, close enough that I get a whipp of his intoxicating scent ,strong,woodsy aftershave but far enough to avoid the heat radiating off his body.

"AAAAAAA"

A scream snaps us out of our staring game and remi comes running into the room.

"Vannie, ria.. Ria fall down" He pants and ivan rushes out of the door and isabel enters at the same time.

"These kids.. Don't worry dear nothing happened, remi has a habit to exaggerate everything" Isabel chuckles and places the tray of mouthwatering cookies and two big mugs of coffee.

"Rose, I've been waiting for you to come and meet me" Taking my hand in her hands, Isabel speaks to me.

I take in her beauty and see even though there's nothing that is similar between her, people who don't know the truth about ivan, will never really believe that ivan isn't their real son.

Wrinkles around her eyes when she laughs and freckles that standout on her honey skin look so gorgeous that it is almost not possible to look away from her face. It makes me wonder what she looked like when she was young.

"I don't know what ivan told you about me, but trust me, Isabel. I'm not that bad" I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Bad? What do you mean? Ivan didn't tell anything-

"Excuse me ladies! If you both are done pleasing each other with fake smiles, then we may proceed with our work" Ivan's voice stops her midway and i scream Internally because I was finally getting to know what this bug has been telling about me to his parents.

Narrowing my eyes I cover my mouth with my fingers with a fake gasp.

"I am not acting fake, Isabel trust me" I tell her and she nods tell me she's convinced.

"I know, darling. This boy can be a asshole sometimes. So we ignore him. I'll talk to you about this later" 

"All the time with me" I tell him as his mother glares at him and I wink at ivan and he shakes his head chuckling to himself while grumbling incoherent words.

Done kissing my cheeks and making me take a sip of the coffee Isabel leaves us alone finally.

Ivan steps in and closes the door behind him.