"Are you ready?" Giwook spoke to me, noticing how my stoic expression deepened into a frown. I looked up, pursing my lips. Then I looked away. "Let me brush my hair first" scooting the chair back, I got up, walking into my bathroom. Brushing out Kains perfectly silky shiny soft hair. Once I walked out, I bowed to Inhyuk and Seongha, bidding them goodbye before catching up to Giwook who waited for me ahead.

"We'll be meeting with the unaffiliated awakened students soon. I'm not sure how they'll react to a non awakener...helping me chaperone them but they wouldn't do anything rash with me around" he assured, his huge muscular back turned to me. I gulped. Having a guilt feeling bubble up from the pits of my stomach. How dare I think so...vile of him when he's just right there- but then again, Giwook is way more attractive in person than I thought he'd be.

"Did you hear me Kain?" He addressed, turning his head to the side just to catch my body flinching once we made eye contact. "Y-yes?" I answered quite confusingly. Although we continued to walk, he only squinted his eyes before looking forward again. "You're a lot different than what I heard about you" he spoke, opening the door for me as I passed through, watching his every movement cause his muscles to flex. Even the tiniest ones had my eyes on them. "How so?" Curiously, I asked, tearing my sights on his abdomen. "Once Inhyuk and Seongha mentioned you to be a chaperone. All the other members spat out word for word of how cruel, humiliating, rude, and disrespectful you are. Yet, seeing you in person, I can hardly comprehend what they say is true" I gulped.

Of course Kain is everything they described. It's just that...he's slightly different now. "They're not wrong" I said, running into Giwook back as soon as he halted in his steps, waiting for me to continue. "Uhm...before. I hated awakened ones because I couldn't be the same. You know my father, everyone seems to, as a great awakened one. But I failed him because I wasn't awakened...until recently I finally came to terms that having powers isn't everything. Awakened or not, I should be grateful I'm alive and even treated specially. To be able to know about an awakened one's existence is already amazing. So, I changed for the better! At least...I hope I did..." After that last sentence came out, the guilt of checking out Giwook was flowing with another type of guilt. The guilt of lying consistently. About being Kain, about the change, about not being awakened. A lot of it continues to hit me pretty hard. But, like any other, I'll get used to it eventually.

"...I think it is for the better, '' Giwook said, earning my attention as I looked up just to widen my eyes. Giwook hand was placed on top of my head, lightly ruffling my hair like he's petting a dog. I blushed. "I'm glad. When I took up Inhyuk and Seonghas offer, I wondered if I made the right choice. But you're not as bad as I thought" he smiled lightly. Removing his hand to walk away when I automatically grasped his fingers, not wanting his warmth to leave so soon. He turned back, raising a brow. Quite shocked. "Oh! S-sorry-" I panicked, immediately letting go of him. "It's fine" then, brushing it off, Giwook walked through the doors, entering the building where the other students were already lined up.

His walk showed his respectable aura. As I, rather shyly, followed behind him with a flushed face. Mostly because I couldn't believe I just up and grabbed him like that. That was extremely rude and unexpected of me. The only person I've ever done such a thing to was my hyung but even then, it was because he's my brother. Giwook, I met about an hour ago and I'm already craving his warmth and touch. It's humiliating. But then, looking back up to Giwooks huge back, I couldn't help but awe at him. He's amazing.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Giwook Jang, and I'll be your instructor throughout this academy" he announced, voice booming throughout the huge training arena. My eyes scanned the entire place, whistling out at how big it is. If this is just an unaffiliated arena, I could only imagine how much bigger and better the affiliated arena could be. "This is my assistant" but my admiration was cut short when Giwook stepped to the side, revealing me, standing there, dumbfounded. I had thought Giwook wouldn't even acknowledge me to the awakened since I'm not one but, surprisingly, he did. "Hello, my name is Kain Hua, it's nice to meet you all" in my kindest voice I could muster, I bowed, greeting everyone. My smile modestly plastered onto Kains handsome face causing many of the students to stare quite a bit. Some showed a light pink on their cheeks and others furrowed their brows. Probably not used to seeing such a beautifully handsome young man before.