Vegas's phone rang. That's Yim. Vegas rubbed his sleepy eyes and picked up the phone.

Yim : Hello Vegas, where are you going early in the morning?

Vegas : Um, I'm not going anywhere. I was sleeping. where are you

Yim : I am coming to your house. Tiffy said before i go to hospital,  get you some wine and a bunch of flowers to you to take apologize from Pete. I thought you were going somewhere, that's why I called.

Vegas : No, we are still sleeping.

Yim : Ohh then I must be wrong. I saw your car going to the other way.

Vegas's sleepiness disappeared and he turned the other way. He felt a great fear when he saw that Pete was not in bed.

Yim : wait a minute Yim, Pete is not in bed. Come here soon.

Vegas put the phone down and got out of bed calling out Pete's name. He ran and checked the garage. He noticed that his car was not there. He immediately called Yim.

Vegas : Yim Pete is not at home. Come here quickly. i must find him.

Vegas opened the tracking app on the phone. It showed where Pete was.

About few minutes later Yim arrived. Vegas immediately ran and got into it, and Yim drove the car very fast.

Vegas : Pete drives very fast. Give me your phone.

Vegas called Aay and explained everything.

Vegas : Aay, I'll send you Pete's location. you can find Pete faster than us. he is near to you now.

Aay : Okay Vegas I'll go and stop him

Vegas's face showed both impatience and anger.

Yim : Are you tracking your vehicle Vegas?

Vegas : No, I'm tracking Pete. The necklace I gave him has a GPS tracking device. I was afraid that if they caught him again, I would have no way of finding him. But I didn't think he would leave me by himself.

Yim could see the veins in Vegas's neck twitch and anger flash across his face.

So he wanted to quell Vegas' anger

Yim : Don't think like that, Vegas. He is well trained. He didn't leave you. He just wants to know if his grandmother is okay. Don't underestimate him.

Vegas : I would never underestimate him. I protect him so much because I know my father very well. Neither he nor I can escape from him. Besides, all the things I have planned for so long will be destroyed by this.

Yim : Vegas, think about this from his side.

Vegas : I only think about him, Yim. Even after doing so many things, why is he abandoned me?

Yim realized that talking about this any more would only make Vegas angrier. He therefore spoke no more.

Vegas is very angry because of the fear of losing him again. He continued to feel that Pete had left him as before. That thought made Vegas even more angry.

**********************************

Unbeknownst to Vegas, Pete left the room, got into the car and started driving. After some distance he started driving very fast.

Tears began to fall from Pete's eyes. There were countless times he wanted to turn the car around and go to Vegas. It was impossible to imagine how Vegas would react to this. He must be very angry, he thought.

"I'm sorry Vegas"

He kept muttering like that.

Meanwhile Aay started driving behind Pete's car. Pete is not aware of it.

Aye increased the speed of the vehicle and overtook Pete's vehicle, crossed the vehicle and stopped.

Aay immediately got out of the vehicle, opened Pete's car door, took Pete's hand and pulled him out of the vehicle and closed the door.

Aay : Pete what are you doing

Pete : Please let me go Aay..

Aay : No Pete. This is for your safety. Do you know how much Vegas cares about you?

Pete : I know but he only cares about my safety. He doesn't care about my feelings.

Aay : He Doesn't care about your feelings? Pete Unbeknownst to you, Vegas  checked about your grandmother. She is fine. But Vegas's father has spies around the house. They are guarding until you get there. Your grandmother doesn't know about that.

That news changed Pete's mind.

Pete: So why didn't Vegas tell me about it?

Aay : Vegas got the news in this morning. I know about it, because Vegas told me to search for your grandmother. I contacted one of his informants. He gave me the news this morning, and Vegas should have gotten the message this morning as well.

Pete leaned against the car.

Aay : Vegas knew his father had spies everywhere you were involved. That's why he worried about you so much.

Pete : But I have to warn my grandma. Her life is in danger. dont worry Aay, I can handle them.

Aay : I can't let you go, Pete. I'm very sorry.

Aay took Pete grabbed by the hand and walked to his car. Pete stopped suddenly.

Pete : I'm sorry Aay.

Pete immediately hit Aay in the elbow and the back of the knee. That freed Pete from Aay's grasp. But Aay jumped back and grabbed Pete. Aay was thrown by Pete's punch and crashed into his car.

Pete ran to his car and opened the door, but someone from behind kicked it shut. Pete turned to see who it was.

Standing behind him was Vegas, who was bursting with rage.

Pete : Vegas...

Vegas felt himself spiraling out of control because of the anger that had built up. He grabbed Pete by the neck and pressed him against the car.

Vegas : You tried to leave me again, didn't you? can you do this to me? can you leave me like this?

Vegas is furious. Unbeknownst to Vegas, his grip tightened. Pete realized he was having trouble to breathing.

Yim ran and pulled Vegas back.
Aay got up and ran to try to loosen Vegas's hand.

Aay : Stop Vegas. Pete can't breathe. He will die..

With that word he came to his senses. Vegas dropped Pete immediately.

Pete fell to the ground, gasping and coughing  for breath.

To be continued..