Chaoter 1: I love(d) you

Start from the beginning

"Get changed into the pajamas and i'll call Staci alright?"
She nods her head. I get up walking out the door closing it while pulling my phone out.

"Hey Jam what's up?" Staci says.
"You need to come home now." I say anxiously into the phone. I'm so nervous, i feel so horrible for Zoey, she doesn't deserve this at all and i don't know how to help her. I'll probably say something to her and make her upset which i don't want to do.
"Why? What's going on?"
"Check her boyfriends instagram."

It's silent for a moment before she gasps.

"Oh my god what the fuck? Is she alright?"
"I don't know, can you just come home?"
"Yeah i'm on my way." I hear her say goodbye to our parents in the background before i hang up the phone.

I walk back into the bedroom after knocking. Zoey's in the pajamas and is sitting on the edge of the bed.
I help her under the covers laying her down.

"Don't leave. Lay down with me please." She looks at me pleadingly.
"I won't." I slip under the covers next to her.

I watch as her eyes slowly close as she falls asleep probably exhausted from crying. I tuck a peice of her hair behind her ear as i continue coming my fingers through her soft hair.

God she's perfect. She doesn't deserve this at all, who the fuck is he to cheat on her, the most perfect girl. He broke our rules, and that's not okay.

Soon Staci comes bursting through the door.

"Shh." I say not wanting to wake the girl next to me.
She pulls a half smile walking towards us.
"Get out my bed." She whisper yells.
I get out her bed walking back to my bedroom. I flop onto my bed Zoey on my mind.

~~

I go to school early the next day, i need to find Garry, Zoey's boyfriend. Or ex boyfriend, i'm not sure.

I find him with his friends and the girl he was kissing. Asshole.

I pin him against the locker.

"Rule number one, treat her right." I punch him as he lets out a wince.

"Rule number two, don't cheat on her, which goes under the first rule." I punch him again. My anger only building.

"Rule number three don't break her heart." Last punch. I let him drop to the ground groaning. I turn and lock eyes with Zoey who stands in the crowd. She looks between me and Garry confusion written all over her face.

I walk through the crowed halls to the bathroom wiping my hands clean. That fucking guy.

I knew i could never date Zoey. She would never like me, she's fucking gorgeous and way out of my league and i know my sister and her brother would never let me date her.

All i wanted was for her to be happy, so i let Garry date her. With rules of course, he knew he couldn't mess with her and he did. He fucking deserves to go to hell. Not only was it the rules, it's human edict. As a person you should know not to cheat, to hurt someone. I don't know how people can't get it. You should love someone and give them your whole attention.

I walk out the bathroom walking to class slumping in my chair.

"Oi Jamie you good?" I hear my best friend Levi speak from next to me. Not only is he my best friend, he is Zoey's older brother.

"I'm good." I say running my hand through my hair leaning my elbows on the table. I watch as Zoey walks through the door. Her eyes lock with mine for a moment before she takes a seat. Her eyes are puffy and her face is slightly red. From crying or from the cold i don't know.

"Thanks for beating up Garry, i would of done it but you bet me to it." Levi chuckles. Only if he knew.
"Your welcome." I nod.

I watch as Garry walks in the classroom. His face bruised, eyes swollen. Fucking good.

First chapter!!! I hope you all love it and continue reading ❤️