Part-3(Jeon Jungkook)

Depuis le début

"Are you alright?" I looked at Jimin who was asking me, I just nod my head and soon a smile followed on my lips. He made me sit on my chair as he took a seat beside me. Well, talking about Amalia, she's in cafeteria.

"Thank you." I spoke to him with a sweet smile. He just nods his head as he bites his lips worriedly.

"To be honest, Jungkook isn't acting like him when he's with you." What? I don't quite understand. What does that mean?

"Umm, what do you mean?" I asked him as he looks at me with a painful yet bitter smile.

"You'll never believe that Jungkook is a sweet person. Will you?" He asked but I just shook my head, shocking him. I know he's annoying around me but the way he addressed Jimin as his bro, I can already see he has a soft side for his closed ones.

"To be honest, I can quite make out his personality. He must be a sweet person but only with his closed ones. Isn't it?" I asked as Jimin looks at me with his mouth slightly agape.

"You're brilliant, girl!" He spoke as I just give him a tiny smile. How should I suppose to react? Impressed? No, I've been praised a lot.

"But don't you wanna know why he's like that?" He asked and I shook my head, he was appalled again.

"I want to know the reason by him only." I spoke and he just nods his head before he stands up from the seat as he looks at me, the smile never fading away from his lips. As far as I know, he's the sweet one.

"Anyways, lemme introduce myself properly, I'm Park Jimin and I hope we can be friends in future." He spoke as I nod my head, we both did a handshake. At least, I'm in good terms with his friend. But I was a bit caught in surprise, when I heard his title Park.

"Park? Like from Park company?" I asked as I know that's a huge and great company, I've heard a lot about it. He nods his head as my eyes were left widened. He looks at me as he laughs slightly.

"What? What's with that face?" He asked as I was standing there with a dumbstrucked face. I shook my head as I laughed a bit, quite embarassed.

"I was a bit flabbergasted. Anyways, then I guess the other guy is also rich like you. Isn't it?" He nods his head...umm I already knew this would be coming.

"He's Jeon Jungkook." He spoke and by the time, I heard his title Jeon. I felt my soul leaving from my body. Oh god, I shouldn't have messed with him. That guy is from Jeon industries and now, I'm feeling a bit scared.

I look at Jimin with my face turning white and pale. I guess he understood me why I'm acting like that. I mean Jeon industries is one of the most emerging one in Korea.

"Hey, don't worry. He'll not hurt you. He appears to be cold but he's really a sweet person." He tried to assure me as I just nod my head.

"Ok, it was nice talking with you. I'd be leaving now or else he'll get angry on me for not fetching him back to the class." He spoke as I nod my head with a small smile. He left the class.

(AFTER CLASS, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I was heading down with Jimin who was talking like a chatterbox, mostly boasting about how he made his friendship with Y/N. I don't know why he's talking this to me. I yawned, feeling intensely tired.

"Hey, why are you yawning? Do you find my friendship with Y/N as boring?" Oh yes, it's. But if I'll say it, he's gonna knock me off on this place. He may look short but he's actually strong, umm...not stronger than me tho.

"No, no I found it really interesting. It's just I felt like yawning." I spoke innocently and guess what, I actually pleased this young man. He smiled as he pats my shoulder. I look at him with my eyebrows creasing.