"May I?" Pulling out the chair.

Nodding her head, "Yes ma'am."

Sitting down, "I came here today looking for an update on Serenity's case." I said.

"Sorry Ms.Lottie...I am no longer on the case." She said.

Confused, "What do you mean?"

"They took me off the case so the lead on her case is Detective Bell." She said. "He hasn't reached out to you?!" Questioning.

Shook my head, "No. This the first time I'm hearing of this." I said.

Raising her eyebrow up, "Okay uhmmm well Detective Bell isn't here at the moment but the front desk has his card with all his information." Telling me. "So just ask for his card and contact him." Picking up her coffee cup.

I went up to the front desk and grabbed his card. I immediately called him to get an update but it went to voicemail. So I just left a message with the front desk lady.

•SWITCHING POV•

Adolph "Dolph" Thornton., Jr
January 25,2020
Car

PHONE CALL WITH ZEE

Me: Waddup.
Zee: You busy?
Me: Nah...wassup.
Zee: Meet me at the spot.
Me: When?
Zee: In 10.
Me: Iight...bet.
Zee: Iight.

CALL ENDED WITH ZEE

I hopped in my rental and drove to our old meetup spot. She was sitting outside on top of her car. I parked but before I got out I put my gun in my waist band.

Walking up to her, "Waddup." Hugging her.

Hugging me back, "Hey stranger." Letting go.

"I ain't no stranger I just be busy." I said.

"Uhmm." She said. Walking to the driver side, "Get in." Telling me.

Confused, "Where we going?" Questioning.

"I got some information bout Sin situation." Getting in.

Locking my car door, "Iight." Hopping in her car. Pulling off, "What you got?" Asking.

"My sister told me she think she might know who did it. So I'm let her tell you what she told me." She said.

She drove like 5 minutes down the road to this to this apartment complex. A girl came rushing out and hopped in the backseat.

"Hey." She said.

Nodding my head, "Waddup."

"Dolph this is my sister, Fatima." Introducing us. "She is the one I was telling you bout." She said. Clearing her throat, "Go head and tell him what you told me." Telling her.

"You can't tell anybody what I tell you today." She said.

"I won't." I said.

Clearing my throat, "Okay so uhmm I talk to this boy, Dwayne, from the east side. The other day I was at his house and he was off perks. I was talking to this boy, Noah, from the north side who is Dwayne cousin bout the whole Serenity situation. Noah wanted to know what happened cause it's all types of rumors going around. And as we was talking bout it Dwayne was making side remarks bout shit I ain't never heard of about to her situation or what happened to her. He also said she should've been dead and next time they gone make sure." She said.

Wiping my mouth, "Did he said who put him to it?" Asking.

"No." She said.

Scratching my eyebrow, "FUCK. Okay and do you know who he be with or where he stay?" Asking.

"No we always meet up at different places." She said.

"Iight...thanks." Pulling out some money. "This is for your trouble." Handing it to her.

Taking it, "No problem. I knew I had to tell one of y'all cause Serenity didn't deserve that." She said.

They went dropped me back off to my car. I drove to Tee Tina house where Key was.

I walked in, "Hey everybody." Walking in the living room. I hugged Tee Tina and Ms.Lottie, "How y'all doing?" Asking.

Hugging me back, "Hey baby and good. How about you?" Ms.Lottie asked.

Tee Tina hugged me back, "I'm doing good. Where Key?" Asking.

"Upstairs with Mae and Serenity." Tee Tina said.

Nodding my head, "Okay."

I went upstairs and knocked on Mae door first but they wasn't in there. So I knocked on Key old bedroom door.

Mae opened the door, "Where yo big head ass been?" Letting me.

"Handling business." I said.

Rolling her eyes, "Uhmm."

"Waddup." Dapping Key up.

Dapping me up, "Waddup."

Playful hitting Serenity leg, "Waddup...you good?!" Asking.

Giving me a thumbs up, "Okay. I gotta talk to you nigga." Walking back over to the door.

He sat Serenity head up cause she was laying on his lap. He followed me out to the front yard.

Looking around, "I got da information we been looking for." I said.

"Name?" Asking me.

"Dwayne from the east side his cousin is Noah from the north side. Noah ain't have nothing to do with it. Dwayne was off a perk telling details nobody knew unless they did it." I said.

Cracking his knuckles, "So what we gone do?" Asking me.

"Nothing...we gone have somebody handle it fa us." I said. "We gotta be smart about this shit." Telling him.

Getting mad, "Nah I gotta do this shit on my own."

"Key if you do that shit and get caught. Yo ass would never see Serenity again and have the future y'all building together." Trying to reason with him.

Shaking his head, "She'll know I did this fa her."

"Bruh I'm not letting you throw yo life away when we could just do it without getting our hands dirty." I said.

He ain't wanna listen to me and ain't care what I was saying. But I'm just looking out for him and trying to not to get his ass locked up. We went back inside and I went to the living room.

•How is Serenity feeling at this moment?

•How will Dolph and Key handle this since they know the nigga name who was involved?

•If they catch him will the boy tell on his other friends?

•Is Dolph smart for wanting to get somebody else to do it instead of them?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💋