Bloom 95: March 12 - March 18

Start from the beginning

🌻 Standard Sunflowers 🌻

Standard Sunflowers are expected to leave at least seven in-line comments and a final comment (1-2 sentences long) or one 5+ line final comment in their partner's book. If you are a Standard Sunflower, you will only be paired with other Standard Sunflowers. If you've been in the club for more than three weeks already, and you're interested to be an Advanced Sunflower, please PM the SunflowerCommunity account. For newer members who haven't been here that long and wish to be moved to the Advanced Sunflowers, your feedback on your weekly assignments will be evaluated for three consecutive weeks before we decide on it.

Standard Sunflowers pairings 1-2 admin: -catchingbutterflies

Pairing #1

cocoamelon23 - You and Me

DjAtomika - Wolf in the Big City

Pairing #2

DomiSotto - The Fireman's Girl

hannahGE_ - Spells and Cinders

Standard Sunflowers pairings 3-5 admin: Priscillawrites18

Pairing #3

Jinx-01 - Black Death and White Roses

juanito-frio - Fera Deen's Task

Pairing #4

LunarAquarius - Killer Instinct: Carrie Unleashed

LunarCastle - The Man in the Cave

Pairing #5

ostromn - Garden of Light

Storytellingdude871 - Wacky Short Stories

-

🌻 Advanced Sunflowers 🌻

Advanced Sunflowers are expected to leave detailed comments on their partner's books. A detailed, 7+ lined final comment is mandatory, along with multiple in-line comments. If you are an Advanced Sunflower, you will only be paired with other Advanced Sunflowers. Keep in mind that in three person pairings, you have to read one chapter from each partner's book -- a total of two. If you wish to be moved to the Standard Sunflowers, please PM the account.

No Advanced Sunflowers this week.

-

🌻 Seedling Blooms 🌻

Seedlings are those who are new to the club and not yet Sunflowers. To become a Sunflower, Seedlings must complete their first trial. If you are a seedling, your first trial will be listed below. Comment next to your assignment and tag Goddess (FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN) when you've finished. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both.

EX: "Done chapters x-y @FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN"

MariaKaramanou will read "Before We Lit It Up" by admin LinguisticsAddict

-

🌻 Missing Assignments 🌻

This means you have not asked for an extension or hiatus and have an outstanding assignment to complete. We have included the bloom that this assignment is from to help everyone find their previous assignments easier. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

cowardlydawg - Bloom 82

Priscillawrites18 - Bloom 83

Moon_G0ddess - Bloom 85

ogboso - Bloom 86

DisneyChick17 - Bloom 87

andersonwrites - Bloom 89

ManiacMachine - Bloom 89

f-ayy_w - Bloom 90

stargazer912 - Bloom 91

sharribrahim - Bloom 94

-

🌻 Extension 🌻

Extensions are extra weeks to complete your outstanding assignments. Extensions are given to those who ask for them on a week-by-week basis. The maximum amount of consecutive extensions that can be granted is 2 weeks. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

Week 1: None.

Week 2: None.

-

🌻 Hiatus 🌻

Hiatus lasts up to 4 weeks. You must ask to be placed on hiatus and you must be finished with your assignments. If you are currently on hiatus and wish to rejoin the club and be paired in the upcoming bloom, please PM the account.

Week 1: None.

Week 2: None.

Week 3: raemyth

Week 4: valdmauthor

-

🌻 Strikes 🌻

Strikes are given to those who fail to complete assignments, do not ask for an extension or hiatus, or do not complete the BotM.

Check your PM for strikes.