Soon the silent room filled up with laughter of the both male who was so busy watching the movie. But unfortunately it didn't take much time for the laughter to died down after an hour of watching the movie.

Taehyung looked beside him only to see the boy has already fallen asleep. A soft smile was plastered on his face as he moved a bit closer to the boy.

Jungkook was the one who wanted to watch movie at the first place but now look at him, falling asleep just after watching for an hour.

Taehyung's eyes were stucked on the boy's face, he really does look like an angel when he's sleeping peacefully. It's not the first time him seeing the boy sleeping this peacefully.

Yesterday when he came home he found the boy sleeping on his bed. And by now Taehyung has already found his weakness, sleeping Jungkook. You can't even imagine how beautiful the boy looks when he's sleeping.

The bangs which were falling over his big doe eyes which were closed, cheeks tinted red lightly, cherry red lips parted a bit, the boy seriously looks so beautiful sleeping.

Taehyung soon finds himself staring at the boy's parted lips, they were looking so addicting as if they were calling him. Everything was becoming blurry for him only the center of his attention was clear. The man tensed up immediately as he licks his lips to wet them. He wouldn't lie, he was dying inside to taste them. He surely knows, they will taste sweeter than honey.

Soon the man realizes what he was talking as he shakes his head, trying to remove all these thoughts but he couldn't bring himself to do it at any cost so he decided to watch the movie. If he converts his attention into something else he might prevent himself from thinking these.

A few minutes passed by just like that, Taehyung trying his best focus on the movie not how cutely the boy beside him was sleeping. But nothing was on his side today because what happened after that made Taehyung dig a hole and bury himself there.

He felt a light weight on his shoulder, shifting his eyes from the TV to his shoulder he soon witness another breathtaking view. The boy's round head was resting on his shoulder as he was very busy sleeping to realize all of this.

Taehyung can hear his own loud fast heartbeat, he couldn't understand what he should be doing now. He was super sure if this continues he might do something stupid.

The man cursed under his breath when the boy nuzzles his face more into his neck, letting Taehyung feel his slow breath against his skin.

"Hmghh.." the boy let's out a small whine against his skin.

And this was it for Taehyung, he can't control himself anymore if this continues for another second. Without even thinking twice he turned off the tv and his both hands went to hold the boy as he picked him in bridal style without any struggle. The boy was very light.

Taehyung freezes the moment Jungkook nuzzles his head against his chest, the man was literally at the verge of having a heart attack. He was really in confusion, was the god doing this on his favor or punishing him?

Without wasting more time Taehyung starts stepping towards his room, kicking on the door open he entered the room. The man hustles and lay down the boy on the bed very carefully but since the god was playing with him, how could it just end like that?

While trying to settle the boy on bed Taehyung loses his balance and almost fall on the boy who was still sleeping but fortunately the man was fast enough to put his one hand beside Jungkook's head and another on the bed's headboard as he prevented himself from falling on the boy.

But his misfortune didn't stop here, Taehyung soon realized how close both of their faces was. There was only a few inches distance left between them. The man started breathing unevenly as his eyes fell on the lips of Jungkook's. The man gulped down his own saliva at the view.

But everything soon paused for Taehyung the moment Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to see Taehyung's face being super close to him. Now at this moment, Taehyung was so ready to die.

Jungkook furrowed his brows at the man who tensed up immediately which caused his hands to start sweating, and as a result of that his hand which was on the bed's headboard slides down a bit closing a little distance between their faces.

Jungkook's cheeks reddened along with his ears as his heart begins to beat in an abnormal pace.
All he remembers was being sitting on a couch as he was watching a movie with the man but now he finds himself beneath the man as their faces were literally thissss close to each other.

Without even both of them realizing they made an eye contact, both of them got lost into each other's eyes. Taehyung felt like thoes doe even were holding the whole univers inside it as they were shining like the brightest start while on the other hand Jungkook finds himself drowning into a deep ocean.

Jungkook couldn't think of anything but Taehyung being this close to him. There were a lot thoughts running through his mind and he was unable to think in which one he should give all his attention.

Jungkook could how Taehyung would move his gaze at his parted lips, he could feel that gaze was touching him without even touching him. He was craving for more but he couldn't understand how he would get that.

And without even thinking of anything Jungkook finally closed the distance between them and put his lips on the man's lips who's pupils grew wide as his hand on the bed's headboard fully slides down which caused him to fall on the boy almost.

After leaving a little smooch on the man's lips Jungkook pulls himself back, his head was feeling dizzy, he couldn't bring himself to think anything logically. He doesn't care what will be the coincidence of this, he just did what his heart was telling him.

Taehyung puts his both hands beside the boy's head hovering over the boy as he was looking at him with his widened eyes, he was still surprised by what just happened.

He was confused thinking why Jungkook did that? Did his action forced the boy to do this? But all confusion of Taehyung's vanished the moment the boy closed the distance between them once again, place a quick smooch over his lips.

The boy slowly pulls him back and looks at him Shyly, and damn that look was everything for Taehyung. He would literally die to see that face again.

Taehyung's gaze shifted on the boy's pinkish lips before he looks into his eyes again, his eyes were speaking louder than anything, it was asking if the boy was really meaning it.

To reply the man Jungkook placed another kiss on his lips, but before the boy could pull himself back as before Taehyung kissed him back forcefully which caused the boy to back up a bit, hitting his head on the soft mattress.

Taehyung felt like he was in heaven, his mind was empty by now. He couldn't bring himself to think of anything except Jungkook.

Just as he thought, thoes lips were softer than a feather and sweeter than honey. Damn, not even in his wildest dream Taehyung thought of kissing Jungkook could be this good.

This was really too dreamy to be real for Taehyung.

Too lazy to double check so ignore my mistakes:((