6

What is parallel universe? To Taehyung it was something fictional which only brings excitement for kids or perhaps for teenagers as well

What is parallel universe? To Taehyung it was something fictional which only brings excitement for kids or perhaps for teenagers as well. But he never thought he would be proven wrong in this way. He would be stucked in the world for years he always thought doesn't even exist.

It's been almost 4 years that he was being stucked here.

Everything started when he starts to have weird dreams for a few weeks but before even he could process what was happening he trapped himself there.

For a few days he thought he was having a long dream but soon he realizes everything eventually, when he had a minor fight with a boy named Jungkook.

Everything becomes more clear to Taehyung that he wasn't dreaming nor he was in the world he used to live. It was totally a different universe with all different person with different personalities. Even the people he used to know are now all different, they act like they don't even know him.

Taehyung couldn't understand what was happening to him, why he was being stucked here, why he was brought here. But eventually he removed the curtains, revealing the truth behind it.

It was because of a belonging which doesn't even belong to him. He happened to take a belonging of Taehyung's who lives in parallel universe to his own world mistakenly and that's how their world swapped.

But the main problem was that he doesn't even know how to go back. But one thing he was sure that the timeline of this world is slower than the real one. He remembered the year when he got stucked here, it was 2022. But the timeline of parallel world was 2018, 4 years slower than the original world.

But surprisingly his age didn't discreas, it was in fact increasing as the year goes. Even though his age should be around 18 in 2018, he was still 22 years old in 2018.

Taehyung was confused thinking if he had time traveled in the past or something but after seeing everyone's reaction it felt like he should be in this age.

Today's date was September 10, there is still a month to go before the day comes when he was vanished from the real world. To say more accurately, they were swapped.

The current age of Taehyung's is 25 years old now and the timeline of this world was 2022. The day when they were swapped was 12th October, 2022. Means there are 32 days left for Taehyung to find out how he will go back to his real world.

(A/n: you guys might have some confusion here, lemme explain everything in short. The date when real world Taehyung and parallel universe Taehyung were swapped was 12th October, 2022. Real world Taehyung is Taehyung 1 and parallel universe Taehyung is Taehyung 2. Both Taehyung were sent back in 2018 in parallel universe and the real world, means both of them time traveled in the past. Taehyung 1's age didn't discreas but kept increasing as usual. That's why Jungkook said he more looked like a man. But Taehyung 2's age discreased, means in 2018 he was actually 18 years old and that's why he looks like his actual age, which is now 22 in 2022. Hope it helped y'all a bit(:)