Maria walked in speaking to Tony. "Lab's all set up boss."

"Oh, actually, he's the boss." He said while flicking switches and pointing to Steve. "I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." Celestia laughed quietly, standing up and walking to Maria.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asked, standing up. "NATO's got him." Maria answered.

"The two enhanced?" Steve asked, walking on the right side of Maria while Celestia took Maria's left side.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins." Maria's words almost made Celestia stop in her tracks. 'They couldn't be. They aren't. They can't be. They would've told her.'

Maria held a tablet showing them pictures of a younger Pietro and Wanda. Pietro's hair didn't have any blond in it then. She smiled subconsciously at them, but forced herself to stop. Maria's voice brought her out of her thoughts as she swiped to a video of Wanda and Pietro protesting.

"Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building." She had heard the story from a crying Wanda before and now hearing it once more made her sad all over again. "Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."

"Their abilities?" Steve asked as they continued walking.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." Celestia still didn't half believe it, but if it was true, she would be so interested and impressed by Wanda's powers. Steve looked back at Maria with a confused expression on his face as they stopped at the elevators.

"He's fast and she's weird." Maria summarised. "Well, they're gonna show up again." Steve said, taking one last look at the tablet walking into the elevator, Celestia following.

"Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts."

"Right." Steve pressed a couple buttons on the side of the elevator. "What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Celestia couldn't hold back her laugh, turning her head to the side of the elevator to hide it.

"We're not at war, Captain." Maria replied.

"They are." Celestia said, looking at Maria as the elevator doors closed.

Steve and Celestia stood in silence before she broke it.

"Did you find Bucky?" She asked, looking at the metal walls.

He was silent for a couple seconds before he responded.

"No. Might've with your help." He said quietly.

Celestia hummed pressing a button on the elevator. "Well, who's fault is that?" She asked rhetorically, as the doors opened up into Bruce and Tony's lab. She knew he was about to say something but she quickly pressed a button as she exited the elevator, making the doors close right after her.

She walked in just as Tony was walking in from seeing Clint. She walked behind Bruce as he asked, "How's he doing?"

"Unfortunately, he's still Barton." Tony responded. "That's terrible." Bruce sarcastically responded. Celestia grinned, walking past them on the stairs, "You can say that again." Tony looked back at her smirking as Bruce smiled at her. She returned Bruce's smile before walking into the lab where Nat stood, Clint lay and Dr. Cho healed him. Bruce walked in the lab not too long after Celestia did.

Weird rays of light made their way over Clint's stomach as Nat and Celestia leaned closer inspecting it. "Are you sure he's gonna be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together."

"Shit, we were supposed to do that?" Celestia spoke, grinning.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra." Dr. Cho responded. Celestia furrowed her brows and looked to Bruce.

"She's creating tissue." He explained. "Thanks." Celestia whispered to Bruce making Nat grin.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes." Dr. Cho spoke.

"Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony said walking in the room.

"No, no, no. I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Celestia scoffed. "Don't say that Clint. This world couldn't deal with you forever." He rolled his eyes as a Tony passed him his drink.

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Dr. Cho said making Celestia grin.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He responded while sucking on the straw.

"That I can't fix. This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust." Celestia laughed.

"That is exactly the plan. And, Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday." Tony responded.

"Please say you are." Celestia begged, loving the idea of the new doctor she had decided she liked being there.

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties." She paused for a few seconds. "Will Thor be there?" Celestia grinned.