Years of old wounds receives balm

He kisses her aggressively and when she struggles he clutches her hands and go on sucking her lips . More she struggles more deeply he kisses, pinning her wrists aside not giving a chance to her to push him away. He bites her lip when she tries to kick.

"Mr. Lan, Lan Wangji" he hears and snap out of his imagination. And finds himself sitting on his chair and Wei Ying standing in front of him confused.

"Are you ok???" She asked.

He looks and takes a relieved sigh. He seriously thought so indecent in his anger. Then , he remembers everything and calls Mo Xuanyu.

"Give her those files. Miss Wei, follow the report and give the instructions to the team."

"Okay." She says and leaves.
She sees the work and is quite irked knowing its too much and she will have no time for anything. She resumed her work all the time worrying over her son and getting quite restless all the while.  It's mid day and she just wants to go home as she promised Wen Qing and Wen Ning. The workload is too much and she regrets coming office. 

As she left, Wangji takes a deep sigh. Since, he have known she has a child, he feels a deep pain in his chest as if someone is just cutting his heart from inside and tearing it apart. Around mid day, Wei Ying comes to his room.

"I need to go home early today." He can see the look of hesitance on her face and she was....biting her lip. That is impudent.

He quirks an eyebrow" why?"

She furrowed her brows and says" Actually....I need to visit a doctor." 

His head snaps at her very fast ,for a moment he could feel his face changing but he again wears his mask before it falls.
"Something happened to you?"

"Actually...its" but before she can completes her question, she clutches her stomach and runs to the nearest washroom vomitting her guts out and he runs behind her and could see the poor health of her. He kneels beside her and is in dilemma if he should touch her or not. But not being able to control himself, he rolls her back and helps her standing up. She is panting heavily.

"Are you alright?" He finds himself asking and she nods but again just holds her head. He makes her sit on a bend.

"You... Go home. I'll ask my driver."

But she just looks at him frowning " it is okay. I'll go by myself"

Out of concern he says" no. Should not go alone."

"I'm not going alone. I'll ask Wen Ning or Jiang Cheng, they-"

As soon as he heard Wanyin's name, he retracts his hand that he did not realise was still on her arm. 'Of Course, it's his concern now. She's not yours' A voice inside him says mockingly.

"Okay. Call." All he can say and moves away from her.

"He's on his way." Says Wei Ying and all he do is nod. Soon, a knock comes and it was Zixuan at the door.

"A-ying. What happened to you?"

"Just a bad stomachache. Let's go. I need to visit Wen Qing." She says so impatiently that he really feels like going with her but she already goes away with Zixuan.

All the while, Wangji felt too restless. He picks his phone and thinks about calling her or not. He just dials and then cuts. Frustrated he just sit on his chair and Mo Xuanyu comes.

"Sir, I have something to tell."

He gathers himself and with impassive look only gestures her to continue.

"Um. I don't know Sir. How should I say that....I sir, Miss Wei, she lied....."

 And she looked at him panicking that he's gonna shout so she says everything hastily.