The Worst Day

A quick recap:-
Lan Wangji and Wei Ying fall for each other as she worked in his restaurant. But she saw him and meng yao kissing, which was a misunderstanding, she left without saying anything and he thought she betray him, stealing their recipie, helping Wen Ruohan. Thus separating both of them. Let's see what will happen here. He wants revenge and wei ying a peaceful life.

Enjoy***

Qinghe hospitality company(QHCL) is the third largest company that provides its services all around the world. It has around 125 hotels at 50 locations in 3 continents and 12 countries. It provide the services of resorts and hotels all over the world.

Baxia resort in Shanghai, China is under the same company. The resort is no ordinary resort. It has rooms, restaurant, Club etc. It is the largest property of QHCL. So, as usual the headquarters are at Baxia itself.

Currently, the CEO, Mr. Jason Bright is not feeling well. So all the commands, now a days, are given by the general manager of the company. The Manager is soft speaking but still very strict over the work who keeps her personal and professional life separately.
Morning 9:00 a.m, employees are chitt-chating as usual. When the women in black shirt and red pants with a red blazer enters having a small smile on her face. Everyone goes to their respected seats and stopped talking immediately. She walled through the hall and goes inside the cabin, general manager. The bell rang and her secretary, Miss Luo Qingyang enters with coffee which she gladly accepted.
"Mianmian, update me today's schedule." She asked sipping her coffee and adjusting her designation plate, Miss Wei Ying General Manager QHCL, on the table.
"You have to meet Miss Nei , a meeting regarding the new club going to be set up at Baxia. Next, Mr. Wen Qionglin regarding his band and performance. "
"Okay. Thanks Mianmian. Is Miss Nei in the office?"
"No. Haven't arrived yet."
"Okay." She smiled and Mianmian left.

Wei Ying pov

"This Sang-jie is always late. I don't know who actually made member of the boards pf directors. *Sigh* let's wait."
She continued her work checking the file. After sometime her phone rang. Sang-jie
"Wei Ying, Mr. Bright got a heart attack and has been declared dead."
"What! " Her eyes become blurry since 5 years this man has taken care of her like a father. And now he is dead. She doesn't what exactly she is feeling. It's same when Uncle Jiang died. She quickly informed Miss Luo and rushed to his house. She put the flowers on his body and cried.
Mr. Bright had no one in his family, so he gave up everything to an orphanage who's under Wei Ying's cousin Xingchen. Nie Huaisang was waiting for her in her cabin.
"Good morning. Sang-jie."
"Morning. A-ying."
"As you know Mr. Bright is no more. We're in need of new CEO and nobody is best than you. Afterall you took care pf everything so well. Even Mr. Bright also wanted it. "
"What do board members say?"
" There will be voting. If any new candidate comes. But I don't think they have chance. After all you're working for 5 years. Seriously, A-Ying thanks a lot. I mean yes this is my company. I'm one of the largest share holder but I don't know anything about Hotels and all. If it weren't you , QHCL would have gone bankrupted. You know after Da-ge, you're the one who made things easy for me."
"Don't say like that. Aren't you my Jie , so this meimei should help her jiejie. Hehe~"
They chuckled.
"So, we'll anounance your promotion at the annual day party next week."
"Ya. Also Wen Ning's band is also going to perform that day. It's gonna be fun. Also it's your birthday. I guess a lot of people are invited. Maybe you'll find a prince for yourself too jiejie."
"Haha! Maybe I already have someone in my heart."
"Really who is it?"
"No one. Just kidding. By the way, who're you gonna give the club contract to?"
"Let's see. Depends upon someone's behaviour."
"Ohh! I guess that old hag. Haha~"
They laughed again.

After a long day, she came back home and ate her dinner. She stand at the Window and look at the moon. The wind flows slowly, she finds the night gloomy.
"You(moon) know, I feel you, people only see how beautiful you are but they don't know how lonely you're. In this whole crowd of stars, you're so solitaire. So am I. You were shining the same that night too. Forget it."
The memories she kept dear to herself have turned into knife stabbing her again and again.
"Why this heart still see him in the moon? Why everything reminds me of those pale eyes? Those same eyes I have lost my heart on. People lies with tongue , how exceptionally talented you were my beloved, even your eyes lied. People do wound someone ,they left the scar but you stabbed right through my heart nd left a wound that can never heal nor be seen." She smiled mockingly and a lone tear pass her eye.