You're my pain also my medicine

Next day, Lan Wangji and Wèi Ying came as usual  and remained cold with each other.
Wei Ying was working on the files and signing the letters. She didn't have much work for the day.
As for Wangji, he was also immerse in work in a need to distract himself. Almost whole day he avoided Wei Ying. He decided, he'll let everything go fo now. She's in front of him, for now that's sufficient. He need to think and clear his confusion.Even at the restaurant (in Baxia), he didn't even glance at her, eat his food and left.

He go through many files and assign changes to the resort. He found, in order to attract more customers, they needed to advertise Baxia. The old advertisement was not that good,so he called Mo Xuanyu.
"Yes, sir."
"Make arrangements for the advertisement, model, cameraman etc. You will accompany Miss Wei, she'll be re-checking everything. "
Mo Xuanyu hesitated,she wanted to be by his side but then she thought wickedly. This is the opportunity she could use to put Wei Ying's image down in his eyes. She smiled in herself triumphantly.
"Okay sir. And sir, Miss Wei informed some time ago that she'll be going outside for sometime."
He raised an eyebrow and Wei Ying's voise echoed in his mind 'Take care baobei. Love you so much'. His heart again felt a sting.
"Also, I'm off for today."
He left to calm his mind and took out his phone and stared at his little master picture and his lips curl upward. He wanted to meet the boy again. He doesn't know why but he is attached to the boy a lot.
He drive where he dropped the child and waited. Maybe he'd see him, he get out of the car and look here and there. The place was a society ,so he walked inside and on the other corner he heard some children voices, he turn to look it was a park and some elder boys were surrounding a little boy, his little master.
"Where's your A-Niang and A-Die, huh!!"
"Oh! They left poor Sizhui alone. Hawwww..."
They were mocking.
"No. My A-Niang is busy."
"Haha. My mother always cooks for me and feed me and take care of me. And baba drop me in school. Maybe your baba don't like you."
"Yes yes. My mother says that he's an ill-illigul. Um something like that his Baba never wanted him and his mother is bad."
This make the child mad and he pushed the other boy hard, screaming at him.
"No. He works away and my mother is not bad."
The elder was about to him when Wangji intervened and stopped the boy.
"What are you doing to my son?"
All other boys were shocked and stuttered "so-sorry uncle. We were just playing. Isn't it Sizhui?"
Wangji turned to Sizhui who had tears in his eyes"Were they?"
"No, they were saying, A-Niang is bad and A-die doesn't love me."
Wangji crouch in front of the child and hug him.
"I love Sizhui very much."
Sizhui grinned instantly and stuck his tongue at the boys. "See, A-Die says he love me."
Wangji turns to the boys and scolded" If I see any of you, bothering him again, it's gonna be bad day for you." He glared and all the boys ran away.
He picked the small boy in his arms and they sat on nearby bench. The boy sniffed and again his heart clenches.
He offered the strawberry truffle cake he bought on his way for the boy and Sizhui brightened up instantly and he smiled too.
"Sizhui must not cry. Looks handsome when smiles."
"Handsome like gege?"
"More than that." Boy giggled and eat his cake.
Wangji saw a swing and asked they boy "wanna swing??"
Sizhui nodded and ran towards thw swing. He sits on it and Wangji pushed.
With every swing he fly higher and laugh loud. And Wangji can't help but smile so much that his cheek hurts.
A woman came running down towards the boy and bowed a little towards Wangji.
"Sizhui,Where did you went? I got so afraid. Come let's go."
"Oh Naina is here"
Wangji also bowed in greeting and look at the women and thought he's the mother and maybe the child calls her diffrently.
Sizhui come down from swing and looked at him " Handsome gege. When will you meet me again?"
"You tell?"
"Umm. After my school. Grape uncle is always late. Will Gege come?"
"Mn. Which school? Time?"
" Shanghai international. Scoold get over at 1:30"
"Will come. "
Sizhui hugged him and kissed his cheek. Wangi in turn does the same and the child ran away holding his mother's hand while giggling.
He drive away and it was almost evening when he reached Baxia. He saw Wei Ying coming out of the resort looking very beautiful and he noticed she changed in a red dress ( Her dress ) which adds to her beauty. She was waiting for someone and just then a black purple Audi came in front of her, that was not her black Jaguar XE. Out of the car came a man opened the car's door and Wei Ying sits.
Wangji watched everything and gritted his teeth "WannYinnn." His expression was sour and he wanted to punch someone.
He went to his room and took a shower and went to bed.