Ryan Lee and Naomi Meyer meet Team RWBY and JNPR.

The scene opens up with Team RWBY in an experiment class, where they are supposed to create teleportation dust.

Ruby: Please be careful, Weiss.

Weiss: Don't worry, Ruby, I can do this. Besides, Team JNPR can do it as well.

Yang: Yeah, sure.

Blake: I agree, Weiss.

They finish, and Team JNPR also finishes until the Dust explodes and a bright light is seen, and the two teams are teleported somewhere.

It now shows two Dodge Charger SRT Police Cars being seen going through a road. A word saying LAPD on both sides of the vehicles is seen with 911 and "To Protect and Serve."

LAPD Officer (Ryan): Hey Naomi, we haven't got an emergency yet at all. Has he heard of the shootout in Watertown? My brother moved there as he was in the Watertown Police.

LAPD Officer (Naomi): Yup, I did move here as I left Boston PD.

Ryan: Wait, what the f**k was that noise?

Naomi: I don't know R, but we need to check that out.

They turn on their sirens but don't use the noise, as when they stop and see the eight teens, they get out, with Naomi loading up a Glock 22 attached with a Flashlight, which fires 40. S&W and Ryan grabbed his Police M4 Carbine. Which had an EOTech EXPS3-2 and a Vertical Foregrip, and Naomi is holding the leash of their Police Dog, Cerberus.

Ryan: LAPD, hands up!

They see Team RWBY and JNPR, and when the 8 teens heard, HANDS UP! They turned around, and the two Cops saw the two as teenagers.

Naomi: Now where on earth did you come from?

Ruby: You mean Remnant?

Ryan: You're on Earth, and what are your names? I'm Ryan Lee, and this is my partner, Naomi Meyer. And this is our Police Dog, Cerberus.

Ruby: I'm Ruby. This is Weiss, Blake, and my sister, Yang, while the others are Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora.

Ryan: All of you, get over here.

Naomi: S**t! SHOTS FIRED! GET TO COVER!

The two officers take cover and yell out.

Naomi: Give it up!

Ryan: Drop your weapons and put your hands behind your head, now!

The shooter refuses, and they fire at the two officers.

Naomi: We need backup! Shots are being fired at Crenshaw Boulevard!

The Firefight ensues as Ryan peeks out and shoots at one of the criminals opening fire until a pipe bomb explodes at a car where Ryan is taking cover.

Ryan: Sh-

The bomb explodes, and Naomi drags him to cover, then he gets up and fires the 933 Carbine. And the one about to throw a pipe bomb is killed.

Ryan: Suspect down!

Ruby decides to help as she fires at a suspect with Weiss, Yang, Blake, Ren, Nora, Jaune, and Pyrrha helping out the two Cops. And when the two Cops see the dead suspects, they say this.

Ryan: Suspects are dead, no backup needed.

Blake: Wait, those people didn't have an Aura?!

Naomi: No, but we'll get you all to our station.

They all get inside the cars and are taken to the Police Station, and on the way, they see the infrastructure of Downtown LA. Then they arrive. And the Police officers see the teens.

Police Officer: How may I help you, Sergeant Lee?

Ryan: I need to see the chief.

Police Officer: He's in his office.

He tells the others to follow, and then Mike tells this to the others.

Ryan: All of you will stay here, and I will talk to Chief Lee that I will let you all be cops like me.

He enters the office as the others wait.

Chief Lee: Ah, hello son.

Ryan: Morning dad, and you would be asking me why I am not on patrol and how I got this wound.

Alex: You were sent flying from a Pipe Bomb. Am I correct, Michael?

Ryan: Yes, Sir. Oh, and the reason I was not on patrol now, I found them. Come in.

The 8 teens come inside and leave their weapons by the wall.

Ryan: Dad, meet Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren. And they told me they were not from around here, as they are not from earth, but from Remnant.

Alex: Ah, so if you didn't know me already, I am Alex Lee, Ryan's father. I know that you all will join the Los Angeles Police Department, and I do accept. Only on one condition. Mike?

Ryan: Oh, right! I will be your instructor at the shooting range, with my partner, Naomi, as your instructor during your physical training.

They all wonder what they will do in training until it happens two days later.

Naomi: Welcome to LAPD Physical Training. If you want to be a cop like me and Ryan, you will have to pass training. Now drop and give me twenty!

They all start doing push-ups, and after they did twenty push-ups, they move on to 10 Jumping Jacks. After doing 10 Jumping Jacks, they are seen on the pull-up bars, and after that, they move onto the obstacle course.

Naomi: Pass the training. Do you get to move on to the firing range with Ryan, ready? 3. 2. 1. GO GO GO!

They all move as they climb the wall, and with them swinging from the rope and landing and running to the finish, Yang got first with Ruby going second. Then the rest make it. Then they are seen wearing earmuffs on their necks and ballistic glasses as well, as they are wearing uniforms.

Ryan: Alright, so all of you will be shooting different weapons, and currently, we will be shooting first, the standard issue Pistol, the Glock 22. Load your sidearms and get ready to shoot.

They all grab the pistol and fire, with Ruby scoring bullseye shots, Yang also doing it, and the rest doing well.

Ryan: Ruby, you did well. Weiss, your shots were great. Yang, you did bullseye shots as well, just like your sister. All of you, great shooting, moving on to the shotguns, we have the Benelli M4 Semi-Automatic shotguns, but since the shotguns fire Buckshot, we will skip them, for the Colt RO933 Carbine.

They all fire the carbine in bursts, and after they fired the shots, they are now seen as already getting their weapons. As all of them grab several Glock 22 Handguns. Blake grabs an RO933 Carbine, fitted with a Micro RDS, and a Vertical Foregrip, Ruby also gets an RO933, although it was fitted with an EXPS3-2 Holographic Sight instead of a Micro RDS, and it also has a Vertical Foregrip. As Yang decides to grab a Benelli M4, Ren gets a Beanbag Shotgun, for less-lethal shots, and each of them has a taser. And they get different vehicles, as Ruby gets a Ford Mustang GT Interceptor, Yang gets a Dodge Charger SRT Widebody Squad Car, Blake with a Chevrolet Impala (not the old one), and Weiss gets a Chevrolet Tahoe. As Team JNPR looks at their cars, they had a Crown Victoria, a Camaro ZL1 Police Interceptor, a Ford Explorer, and a Charger SRT. Then Ryan is seen with a Camaro ZL1 Interceptor as well, with Naomi and Cerberus inside, as they are the passengers since they are partners. But not just partners, the two are both boy and girlfriend, since when Ryan was 19, and Naomi was 18. And they are now both 26 years old.