Chapter 6: Kitten In A Box

*David POV*

Bianca went somewhere while I was busy looking for a job.

I look online and look everywhere walking to find some company or even a small business that was looking for employees.

While walking, a crushed wall suddenly fell right in front of my eyes.

I could not help but cover my eyes due to the dust and some pebbles that were thrown at me.

Once I recovered, I look at the pure solid crushed wall, and I could not help but pale.

If I was there in that spot, I would probably be dead by now.

I don't know how the hell this thing appeared out of nowhere, or how I felt like I have bad luck today, or as if the world wants me to become part of this troublesome shit.

Why?

I can feel it.

I will encounter something I wouldn't want to experience.

And sure enough, as soon as my thought ended, a figure landed in front of me in a cool way as if he came from the sky.

Crimson hair where the left volume is trimmed while the right and top are a bit long, and was brushed up sideway

He has a well-defined body with a sleeveless gray jacket.

His height is probably around 189 or more,  his orange eyes were full of braveness, and determination despite how he looked so tired.

He looks at me and his fierce eyes suddenly change with surprise.

"uwawawa!  I'm sorry! Did it hit you? Are you injured?!"

"a-ah no...  I'm fine, just shocked that I escaped death..."

"Sorry!!!  I'm sorry for that! I was fighting a villain and then he threw a wall at me! And u-umm,e~to Please get out of here!"

"uh...  Yeah, um...  Goodluck?"

"yes! T-thank you very m-much!"

With that again, the guy burst into flame and flew to the sky.

"...damn..."

Isn't that the protagonist?

Michael Clarentein.

The Male protagonist of this hero and villain novel.

Despite how cool he looks, like a badass character.

His personality was like a gap more of him once you know him better.

To those strangers, he looks arrogant, cold,  ruthless, and serious.

However to those who know him better.

He is a confident, sharp person, caring,  smart, kind, and blah blah blah.

'typical protagonist... '

"that was him... Right?"

However, why did he act like that to me?

Was it because of the situation?

He looks like a socially awkward person to be honest...

But knows how to interact like he was trying his best?

Weird, maybe it's because of the situation however in the story, the protagonist were not like that...

Seriously weird...

Then I'll be damn, there's no way that another person resides in that body instead of the protagonist.

That's just speculation after all.