Chapter 2

Bianca Lotche.

there's not much known about her in the novel.

she was only introduced as the top three strongest heroes in the world.

she was a supporting character in the novel, in the Doom Arc, Bianca or Merlin just appeared in the middle of the fight scene with the protagonist and an S-rank villain.

the protagonist is at disadvantage in how hard to defeat the villain, Merlin who saw this felt annoyed.

apparently, they disturb her sleep, and just like that, with just a flick of her finger, the S-rank villain was thrown off, crashing into a building and building that makes the villain unconscious.

the protagonist is surprised at this and was about to thank Merlin however when he looked at her, there is a blade made of fire surrounding him and one is pointing at his neck.

the protagonist sweatdropped at this and ask Merlin confusedly.

the only thing she said.

"...be glad you are a hero... you disturb my sleep."

after saying that, Bianca disappeared into thin air, and the protagonist felt scared at this, however, this only made him determined to grow stronger, stronger enough to even beat Merlin.

in the next arc, Bianca appeared as their extra team.

she is not fond of it and sometimes disappeared when the protagonist and his harem started making a conversation.

she did not make a huge contribution in that arc, which made the protagonist irritated and shouted at her.

earning him to be blown off, Bianca leaves not before saying.

"...Why don't you try not to rely on someone just because they are stronger than you, every time you're in trouble you will shout my name and that...! why don't you try to not recklessly attack like a boar?"

annnddd after that, she did not appear in the novel anymore,  there is a talk about her suddenly disappearing from society, it is just one paragraph but Bianca did not appear in the novel and as the chapter goes by, it was as if, she was forgotten.

many readers saw this and comment on the author why did she disappear, the author only said.

[I think because Merlin is too OP, I was planning for her to die but...]

Apparently, the author deletes the character merlin, oh how irresponsible.

but now.

I'm in this world, and the one who was sleeping in my single bed peacefully is that said person.

I was just staring at her angel-like face, I should feel something about this but I was exhausted and so sleepy.

however, despite how much I want to sleep, I can't.

and if I try to touch her, I would probably die.

in that arc where merlin angrily blows off the villain, that just says how much she hated being disturbed while she was sleeping.

I stared again at the small figure whose high could only reach my chest, it was cold, but she seems okay with it.

but I still covered her with the quilt, I took another one for myself and lean myself onto the bed next to her.

I blankly stared at the ceiling don't know what to do.

"soo...soo...soo..."

I could hear her soft breathing and I could not help but feel envious.