Chapter 1

It was an unexpected occurrence.

a phenomenon that no one could guess.

even if such a theory says this is true.

it is still unbelievable.

I mean...

I transmigrate in a story I read before I fell asleep.

sigh...

 how I know, I was in a story.

because the place, and names of the characters I find in the memory of the previous owner of this body...

it was a story about heroes and villains.

it is the story of an unawakened guy who is 23 years old who died at the hands of a villain, then reincarnated in a body of a young guy, whose age is around 18-19 years old.

gaining the memory of the previous owner, he found out the owner of the body he resided in, died when he slipped and hit his head on a hard object.

he also found out that the previous owner is a person in training to be a hero.

after finding out about the body, the protagonist then searches for the date and his last name.

then, he found out he transmigrate on the body a week after his death.

and then, blah blah blah blah.

let's just say the protagonist grew stronger and stronger surpassing the strongest beings in the world.

gaining the attention of 5 beautiful girls and gaining lots of relics to grow stronger...

sigh...

and I'm here in this world.

as a normal person at that.

In this body, My new name is David Rosswell.

a dropout college student, due to financial reasons.

live a life as a waiter in a simple restaurant, earning a decent amount of money.

in short, he live a decent life, not until he died when he is asleep.

it was also that time I began to reside in this body.

I look in the mirror to check my appearance.

and I must say, I am fairly handsome.

Not too handsome enough to gather the attention of the world.

that would be troublesome.

sigh...

short black hair, and black eyes with eyebags, I have enough decent body, not too muscular and not too thin, I have pale skin, and I actually look like a person who doesn't have enough sleep.