"Can you moved them to a different floor?" Bruno asked.

"We can, but its the same just quicker to safety." Tanisha explains

"Try it." Elliot told as they nodddd.

"They are stuck between 4th and 5th so 4th floor is better." Mae explained

"We can't, 4th floor is off limits during this hours there ain't anyone." Muncy told as everyone nodddd.

"3rth?" Mae asked as they noddd.

"There is stairs till the 3th floor since there is parking. Let's go up." Cherlish told as all nodded going up.

We stopped at 3th as Tanisha worked with Mae and hacked in the elevator. We saw it slowly moving down.

Amanda pov

Liv held Lando tide for a while, then Lando was handed back to me, he was sleeping, in my arms. While Dominick held me, I laid on his chest, while Liv was by my side putting her head on my shoulder looking down at Lando, fast asleep now in my arms.

Suddenly we realized we are moving, slowly but surely. We heard something fell onto the elevator and started to worry.

Tanisha Pov.

"One cable snapped leaving one left! I yelled as Mae and I turned to each.

"What happened?" Elliot yelled

"Cable snapped." Phoebe yelled looking at him

"You mean there is only one left." Fin yelled and I nodded in agreement.

"Unfortunately yes, there is onky one left." Mae told and I agreed.

"This is risky but, we need to process until they are freed." I explained as they nodded

"Do what must be done." Velasco told as Bruno nodded.

"There is only one cable left." I explained gently they nodded. We moved again slowly and suddenly the doors open.

Liv pov

We moved again and the doors opened showing everyone. The three of us sitting down together, I saw Elliot run to me and hugged me. He stopped and turn to Amanda, Amanda was still on the floor with Dominick.

"Who is this?" Elliot asked referring to Amanda and the baby, I smiled at him and back at Amanda.

"Can I help?" he asked gently preferring to the baby cord, still holding on. Amanda nodded as Fin hand him a pair of scissors that was in his pocket.

"You have scissors in your pocket?" Bruno asked confused.

"Not scissors my friend, just a scissor." Fin explained.

"Still." Cherlish comment and we laugh.

"Dominick, you should cut. I'll just show." he told them, I smiled still sitting with Amanda on the floor.

"Experienced?" Velasco asked smirking

"I have kids." Elliot confessed as we laughed at that.

"It was years ago, still remember these sweet moments." He told gently smiling at Amanda and Dominick. "We just need something to keep both sides tide." Elliot explained as Cherlish and Muncy looked at each.

"Take this." both yelled taking off their hair ribbons.

"Perfect." Elliot told as he gently tide the cord at each side, and smiled at Lando sleeping in Amanda arms, he smiled at Amanda and at Dominick.

"He is beautiful." He told smiling, as Amanda and Sonny turn to each and smiled. "Dad, you're turn." he told as Dominick smiled, he took the scissor and gently cut, when he did Lando was crying. Amanda smiled and gently held him, as he stopped and looked up at his mom.

"Now we can get out." Elliot told as he helps me, I smiled at him. As I turn to Dominick helping Amanda. "Velasco come, Amanda can't walk." Elliot told as Velasco walked in. "Elliot I'm fine." Amanda told as he smiled. "Still." he told as we all chuckled as Velasco helped Dominick to pick Amanda up.

"I'll hold." I told Amanda as, she handed Lando to me, I smiled at him looking at me as we walked out the elevator. Amanda was put on a chair nearby, I placed Lando back to her everyone walked to Amanda and peeked at their son.

"Who is this?" Elliot asked smiling as all turn to Amanda and Dominick smiling at each.

"This is Lando, our son." Amanda explained smiling at Dominick.

"It's a boy?" Fin asked as we three nodded.

"You have a son?" Phoebe asked and Amanda nodded.

Amanda Pov

I was glad we were able to get together after the whole elevator story. Seeing everyone getting cooed at Lando in my arms was so surreal. I smiled at Dominick.

Two paramedics arrived and picked me and Dominick up. We were taken to the hospital where both of us got looked after.

I was healthy and completely fine, just glad Lando was healthy as well and weight 3kg. I was so happy to have him back in my arms with Dominick next to me.

I was allowed for visitors and Liv brought everyone even Jesse and Billie, both was so excited to meet their younger brother. Both of my daughters on my bed holding Lando while Dominick helped and everyone around us, enjoying the moment.

....

Epilogue

As the time went on, we all were doing wonderful, Liv and Elliot got married and have a little girl on tge way, Phoebe and Fin have a two year old son James and Jesse, Billie and Lando was the best of friends. Noah was so excited to meet his little sister Rebecca and Dominick and I are doing good.

It was a beautiful time seeing Lando grew up and being with Jesse and Billie. It was a beautiful and surreal moments. Having the three joined us in bed and jumping on the bed and running around in the house.

Our family.