Page 10

Dominick Pov

After everything we held each, and just embraced the moments we were having, the girls was with us, enjoying a family moment.

He made us some lunches and we cuddled on the sofa, all I needed was him.

After a while, we realized it's already late afternoon, we decided on dinner, instead we order some pizza and we enjoyed the night. He wash the dishes after while, I helped him dry. We kissed afterwards, he held me tide and I held his head.

Next thing, I knew he picked me up onto his waist and let me sit on the kitchen counter. I giggled at him, we smiled at each.

We embraced again, and held each. We started kissing passionately and just enjoy the moment, he held me, I let go and we both took a breath.

"Let's go to our room." I breathed, he picks me up and carry me onto his waist as we went to our room.

He let me lay onto the bed gently, and I looked at him he smiled at me. "You sure about this?" he asked gently and I nodded softly, he laid ontop me and we kissed further.

"Amanda." he asked and I nodded, I was happy how he respected my feelings.

Next thing I knew. "Slowly." I asked him gently and softly and he nodded softly gently smiling.

Without a doubt a few long moments later we laid next to each, I was breathing onto his chest. We smiled at each.

"Thank you." I breathed trough breath. He smiled trough his breath and kissed me, as we lay next to each under the covers.

"I love you." I smile at him.

"I love you more Manda." he smirked as I giggled. We held each and drifted off.

.....

We both woke up early and got ready. We both dressed into comfy clothes and went together to the living room.  He leaned over to me and kissed me. We held each for a moment, as we finished we went and enjoy the morning. Just cuddling on the couch and just having fun when the girls came running in, and we ran around the house playing games we decided to go on a trip with each for the day.

We went to the park, an ice rink, a movie theater and just a family afternoon leading into the night. Seeing the kids run to the amusement park, while I was holding onto Dominick. We rode together on a few rides and just enjoyed the night. My favorite was the Faris wheel, seeing Jesse and Billie so excited about being high in the sky.

It was around 11pm when we saw the kids finally heading into sleepy mode. It was a family day, so them sleeping late was great. We decided to head back, we walked together with them to the car, on the car ride both was sleeping in the back, Dominick and I laughing at the side in the back, he placed his hand onto my knee and I smiled at him, when we arrived at home. I took Billie, while he took Jesse. We lay them each down and went to our room. We cuddled for a few minutes when I fell asleep under the covers onto his arms.

....

I woked up the next morning, realizing Amanda isn't next to me, but I rushed out, and saw her with the girls making breakfast.

"Aww, Momma. Daddy is awake." Jesse yelled pouting, I looked at Amanda she was laughing

"And now?" I asked looking at Amanda and the girls

"We wanted to surprise you in bed." Billie mumbled.

I realized now, and laughed along.

"Okay, I'll go back and you still surprise me. I will be surprised." I told as the girls light up, I smiled at Amanda she smiled back.

I went back to the room and climb back in laughing. After a few minutes I acted surprising and I was given breakfast in bed.

I smiled at Amanda standing with the girls, I embraced them together, the two laughing like the sound of joy. I saw Amanda she was chuckling along, I smirked at her, she saw and smiled at me.

I cuddled with the girls, laying with me. I grabbed Amanda and pulled her also down ontop of me, we looked at each eyes to eyes and giggled, I embraced her with a kiss.

"Love you." she smiled and I chuckled.

"Love you too." I told her she smiled. I let go as we four sit on the bed and just talk about the day ahead.

.....

I went after our sweet morning to work, I just wanted to stay with Amanda and the girls, and I wanted more cuddles and hugs. The girls was at school enjoying a school day, while Amanda my lovely wife was at work, giving class to young students. She was was amazing at it, and I give her all the joy to that.

Tanisha and Mae Pov

After the whole thing, we had fun afterwards, both of us went to our apartment and enjoyed movies and just cuddled as sisters.

We went out to the rink and enjoyed our time together. We both was close to everything we do we enjoy.

The next day, Tanisha went back to the precinct, while Mae at Fordham and then she saw Liv so happy she smiled.

"A great night with Stabler?" Tanisha asked as Liv nodded.

"We did, thank you. You and Mae?" She asked and I nodded.

Dominick walked in also chirpy. "You both too?" Liv asked and I laugh.

"I'm confused?" Dominick asked as we laugh. "You had a great night with Amanda?" I asked and he nodded. "We did, thanks." He told as we continued our work.

....