2.5

"you did not just skip feel special you whore

"you did not just skip feel special you whore."

minho sat up straight with the seatbelt holding him and looked at chan in disbelief.

they were now on the way to prom and to tell that chan was excited is an understatement, that boy is estatic for this night.

thinking about dancing with minho under all the pretty lights and the music that chan chose since he was in charge for it.

"i actually did, as you can see" chan teased.

"put it back on."

"no."

"chan."

"minho."

"put. it. back. on." minho said now staring at chan with narrowed eyes, and chan chuckled and surrendered. instantly putting the twice song back on.

minho smiled and danced along from the first beat to the last while screaming out the lyrics.

yes, minho was really loud, like extremely loud.

but chan couldn't care, he was having the best time of his life, he couldnt stop smiling everytime he would glance over at minho.

he loved seeing him smile

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

after a few minutes, they finally got to their destination.

minho's eyes sparkle as he saw the silver and gold fairy lights and tassles decorating the school. he resembled a cat being fascinated with the little things in life.

chan looked at him and smiled, he patted the younger's head softly making minho turn to him with a questioning face.

"you're adorable like that." chan said making minho's heart flutter softly.

"like what?"

"like..that."

"what are you saying??"

"it doesn't matter, the point is you're just too precious." chan said with a slight squeal in his tone.

minho just giggled and took chan's hand, encouraging him to hurry up and walk towards the dance floor.

as they got to the prom scene, they were immediately greeted by the sparkly lights, the heavy crowd of people with their dresses and suits dancing around to the music.

minho loved this scene.

"min!!!" the high scream from han jisung, abruptly interrupting the older from absorbing the atmosphere.

minho giggled and ran towards him, chan sighing while walking behind him.

"sung!!" minho called

"CROSS!"

haha, how silly.

hyunjin laughed and ruffled jisung's hair, jisung pouted and turned towards hyunjin, hyunjin smiled and pulled jisung's face towards him, kissing him softly on the lips.

while the pair chatted minho noticed the scenery changing as the music starts to shift into a slow dance song.

minho kept his composure as he got excited but he was too embarrassed to dance and also way too embarrassed to let it be known that he was excited.

but of course, chan picked up the slight change in his mannerism.

"minnie."

"hm?"

"you wanna dance with me?" chan said, taking out his hand, hoping that minho would take it.

minho smiled brightly, showing his bunny teeth as he took chan's hand to guide him in the middle of the dance floor.

when they found a spot for themselves, chan gently put his hands on minho's waist as minho put his hands on chan's shoulders softly, swaying to slow gentle beat of the music.

minho looked at chan softly, seeing his strong features under the dim purple lights, he looked so beautiful.

chan had a gentle smile on his face as his eyes looked at minho fondly. minho's eyes were sparkling the more looked into his eyes, his cheeks turning pink looking at the dimples decorating his face, and his lips turning dry as he starts at chan's prominent lip shape.

oh god, he was in love.

minho looked around and saw the crowds of people dancing with their partner. although he loved the crowded prom scene, he was suddenly struck with the feeling that he wanted to be alone with chan.

chan could sense minho wanted something and tapped his cheek softly.

"hey, what are you thinking?" he said, minho started to stutter and look at him with an unsure smile.

"can we go to the rooftop?"

=

(hey hey!! lol originally i planned an angsty plot for them but... im way too soft for them 🫠🫠)