1.5

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

chaeryeong was packing up her bags, with a couple people in her classroom. when suddenly a knock from the window was heard, earning the attention of the people there.

chaeryeong turned towards the window, seeing ryujin waving and smiling to her. she gasped and looked around, seeing a couple of confused looks paintwd on their faces.

chaeryeong turned red in embarassment but smiled nonetheless, happy to see the girl she had admired, approaching her.

"chaerie!" ryujin's muffled voice was heard behind the window, he pointed at the pocket on the side of chaeryeong's bag.

chaeryeong got the signal and looked inside it, finding a little note decorated with a mediocre handwriting, which she recognizes immediately.

'meet me at the back of the school in 5 minutes okey?? - ryu ( )'

chaeryeong looked up towards ryujin seeing a hopeful expression present on the girl's face.

she smiled and nodded her head, making ryujin giggle and squeal, the girl then jumped off towards the grass and cheered while running.

making chaeryeong laugh at her silliness.

"ryu?"

chaeryeong called as she looked around the empty space, and finding the girl leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette.

ryujin caught a glimpse of the auburn haired girl, and quickly stomped her cigarette, and coughed her last puff.

"h-hi." she said flustered.

"hello." chaeryeong said with a giggle.

ryujin took chaeryeong's hand softly and held it, making both of their ears as red as the colour of their lips.

ryujin smiled and stared at the light brown orbs that belonged to the girl.

"i want to take you to my favourite place, do you mind?" ryujin asked the girl.

"i don't mind at all." the girl answered while shaking her head.

chaeryeong thought that was a stupid question because, why wouldn't she want to spend time with someone she has admired from a far this whole time.

ryujin smiled and guided her towards the coat of bushes at the back of the school, ryujin walked passed it with chaeryeong following through.

as soon as she entered, she gasped as her eyes travelled everywhere through the scenery, there was a beautiful garden, with lots of flowers decorating each side and a bench right at the middle, perfect for two people.

"do you like it?" ryujin said softly, snapping chaeryeong from her trance of thoughts.

chaeryeong nodded softly, smiling brightly, showing all of her pearly whites.

"yes! it's so pretty, how did you find this place?" chaeryeong asked curiously.

ryujin smiled and sat down on the bench, dragging chaeryeong to sit next to her.

"i like to come here a lot, ever since 9th grade. everytime i would want to feel alone or if i'm stressed, i like to chill here just...being with the pretty flowers."

chaeryeong nodded understandingly, taking another look at the pretty scenery around her.

"i've.. also never took anyone here before." ryujin said shyly making chaeryeong turn towards her.

their faces were inches close, ryujin kept looking up at chaeryeong's eyes and down at her lips, making chaeryeong panic as her ears turn red.

when their lips touch, chaeryeong could taste the sweet cherry chapstick lacquered on ryujin's plump lips, she could feel the sweet pillowy texture of the other. she could sense the addictive feeling that it bring.

except,

she didn't feel them.

not.chae.not.me🔒

me🔒

not.chae.not.me i was close to doing it, i chickened out. i'm sorry :(

(surprise😍😍!!)