2.1

(not proofread sorry :( hehe )

"lee know i do not want to be a part of your little princess tea party."

changbin said sitting on the couch in minho's living room. he was currently hanging out at the lee family house when minho called him to come over.

by called i mean spammed. he kept ringing changbin over and over.

even after he said yes.

i know, minho's a little weird.

"come on changbin, stop acting so emo and dark like..?" minho said setting up the table.

it was saturday afternoon, minho had woken up that day feeling happy and oddly giggly. it was rare for him since he's not used to being so positive, i mean yes he did goof around a lot, but that doesn't mean that he view his life in a positive way.

maybe he just can't stop thinking about chan... and

the kiss.

ah yes, that's what you were waiting for right?

well here is how it went...

flashback.

the closer the both of them got the more their lips itch to touch, so desperate to feel eachother, to feel the relief.

it was as if their lips were calling eachothers name, longing to touch.

"hey minnie." chan whispered.

minho looked up shyly, with his doe eyes staring at chan's, he couldn't help but to look away quickly as the rosy tint starts to disperse all over his plump cheeks.

"oh come on, look at me." chan said as he placed his hand on minho's chin, forcing him to look up at chan.

chan had this sly smirk on his face, his eyes looked demanding. it was all insanely hot for minho.

chan felt like he was going crazy, he didn't know what to think anymore, he just knows that he needed to kiss him, he need to have his lip on them, he need minho so bad.

"minnie."

"hm?"

"can i kiss you?"

"please channie." minho said, begging for the kiss.

chan giggled softly and starts to connect their lips, feeling the sparks in their stomach rumble and shake.

the feelings that were present there was starting to get stronger, it was too much to handle.

both of them never wanted it to stop.

...

"hyung?"

"yes felix?" minho said as he looked at his little brother walking down the stairs.

felix had his messy hair and he was wearing a big hoodie paired with little shorts, you couldn't even see the shorts because of how big the hoodie is.

changbin looked at felix up and down as he felt a lump stuck in his throat, he looked at how felix's eyes were still half shut, how his freckles were much more prominent since he hadn't covered them with foundation yet, and his lips plump and naturally tinted with a pink colour.

he had never saw felix in an adoring way before, but he was too cute for his eyes.

felix on the other hand was rubbing his eyes, as his eyes start to adjust to his surroundings, he looked at a silhouette of a boy staring at him.

changbin... changbin hyung?

felix widened his eyes as he got red, he started to hurrily fix his hair and looked down, feeling shy when realized that changbin was staring him down like that.

in honesty, felix had the biggest crush on changbin. he really liked how kind he was and how disciplined he was even though he would act up sometimes.

and he's insanely hot too.

"hey felix come sit down next changbin." minho said while seasoning his food, making sure that it was perfect for not only his tastebuds, but everyone else's.

felix blushed harder and sat down slowly looking at changbin who haven't pulled his eyes away from the young boy.

"changbin hyung?" felix called.

changbin snapped out of his thoughts and swallowed dryly.

fuck, why does his voice sound so cute.

"yes lix?"

"why are you staring at me?"

"ah was i?"

"mhm." felix said as he nodded making his fluffy hair bounce.

"oh sorry, i guess i didn't realise, did i make you uncomfortable?"

"no, i-it's okay." felix said.

as time went on, felix started to feel comfortable, making jokes with changbin, playing games, and just overall talk, basically leaving minho out of the picture.

hehe, sorry minho.

ah, in the span of time that they spent together, changbin's eyes landed at the same spot over and over again.

they landed to felix. as if the boy was some kind of hypnotic art that changbin can't stop admiring.

how whipped already.

(hehe i'm a changlix enthusiast :p also sorry this chapter came so late aaaa i was having trouble cuz i have so many unit tests rn T^T but i hope you enjoyed!)