1.2

"oh, hi pussy

"oh, hi pussy."

hiss

chan looked at the cat in pure disgust, he didn't have a great history with milo.

the cat didn't like him anyways.

chan was currently on the stairs heading to the rooftops, he was hoping to see the familliar brown hair that always haunts his thoughts. but he was greeted with a brownish grey little fur friend .

"jeez so rude and for what." chan said as he walked past the cat and stepping up the stairs, searching for minho. milo followed him, having to miss his best friend as well.

chan smiled when he saw minho laying down on the concrete ground, staring up at the empty sky that was filled with somber grey clouds.

he was humming a tune loudly, like a little kid, just enjoying the breeze hitting his face softly. he didn't realise the presence of chan, he was too busy greeting the air with his gentle voice.

"mr lee." chan called, as he stood leaned against the door, and his hands crossed on his chest.
meow. milo called, soon catching up to chan and sat right beside the australian.

both voices startled minho as he sat up and looked at the door, seeing an odd sight of them together. he looked at chan, his face slowly turning red, he felt shy as he saw how deeply the australian stared at him.

"c-channie?" he said with a surprised look on his face, his attention to chan soon faded as he heard the little meow and a little silhouette of a cat running towards him.

minho smiled and squealed as he took milo and placed it on his lap. the cat purred in his lap, finally satisfied with the amount of attention he was getting from minho.

chan muttered in disbelief, seeing how quickly the cat earned minho's attention. he wanted that too.

but his jealousy soon faded as he examined minho's expression, his happy and calm demeanor truly warmed chan's heart. thats the only reason why he is okay with milo.

it made him so happy.

ehem.

minho looked up at the older, making chan smirk playfully as he looked at his watch.

"i'm still here you know?" chan said making minho giggle. minho patted the spot next to him in which chan gladly took.

he sat crisscrossed next to minho, watching the other pet the cat's fur softly with gentle eyes. a wave of silence hit them as minho was too busy focusing on stroking the cat gently, and chan was too busy focusing on how beautiful minho is.