Chapter 5

"we want-" Tony gets interrupted by her phone ringing, she picks the phone up from the table, reading who is calling her.

"I'm sorry, i have to take this, I'll be quick" she says, and leads the phone to her ear, after she's picked up on the call.
She turns around, so har back is facing the avengers.

"It's your worst nightmare speaking" she says, a few of the people around smile slightly, at the already well known frase.

There is silence for a while while the person in the other end of the call talks.

"I'm on vacation" she says and there silence.

"Just handle it yourself, why do you need me?" Silence again

"Why would he agree to that?" She starts pacing the room, her brain clearly working hard.

"But-" she gets cut off

"Fine... Tell me about it and I'll consider it" she says after a while of silence.

"That suicide" she comments and a few of the avengers grows wide eyes.

"I'm not quitting my vacation, just to go on a suicide mission!" She says raising her voice slightly. She stops pacing, and sits back down on her chair swinging her legs up on the table.

"That's just stupi-" she gets interrupted and she's clearly not a fan of it, geussing by the frown on her face.

"Nuh uh, he was the one that told me i was allowed a vacation!" Then there is silence again.

"But-" she sounds more like a kid getting yelled at now, than a topgun pilot.

"Beg for it then" she says a smirk playing on her lips.

"Worth a shot" she shrugs.

"Fine, fine I'll do it" she mumbles, hanging up, while the other person is still talking.

She turns to Peter with a sad smile on her lips.

"Sorry Parker, i have to cut my visit short, some morons back home, doesn't know how to do a mission without me" he nods at her, knowing that's the kind of job she has.

"And sorry to you guys to, but this is a really important mission, and it really needs to be successful." She gets up from the chair, puts two fingers up to her forehead in goodbye, and runs out the meeting room.

"It was nice to meet you!" Natasha yells after her, the rest of the group just sits and stares after her.

"Yeah, you too! Peter give her my number!" She yells and, then she's out of hearing range.